~Just Real Fast~

Light smut warning😋😋😋

3RD PERSON:

When Y/N returned to the Pizzplex for his Night Shift, he of course went straight to Monty's room to say high before his shift.

Monty perked up excitedly as Y/N walked in.
"Cher! I missed you so much!" He sat up and ran to hug Y/N.
"I missed you too big boy."
Monty grabbed Y/N and tossed him on the bed, laying next to him and cuddling him. Y/N giggled and kissed Monty's face softly.
"I have to go soon."
"Nuhhhh uhhhhh."
Monty kissed back.
"Yer' so pretty, I love you so much. I just wanna eat you."
Monty teased as he gently nibbled at Y/N's cheek.

"Okay Monty, I have a half hour, remember, you can patrol with me."
"Ughhhh but I just want to lay here with you."
Y/N kissed him again.
"Then walk with me and Vanessa tonight.
"...I don't wanna.."
"Then I guess you can stay here. Alone."
"Nuhhh uhhhhh.."

Y/N sighed as he scratched the bottom of Monty's jaw.
"Well fine, then let's do something real quick, before I go."
Monty's eyes lit up behind his glasses.
"Ohhhh! I'd like that! I've been so pent up! I've been waiting for a chance to be alone with you again." He chuckled as he sat up quickly.

"I.. woah wait I didn't mean like.. hold on."
Y/N blushed hard as Monty's tail wagged back and forth excitingly.
"I Uhm... just... just real quick. Okay?"
"Yeah! Yeah.. real quick!"
He began unbuttoning his pants and ripping his belt off. He brought his pants and boxers down just enough to reveal his slightly hard member. Y/N flopped in front of Monty, laying on his stomach and slowly stroking him.

"Really. Quick." He kissed Monty's tip before taking it into his mouth slowly. He bobbed his head back and forth slowly, trying to get used to him.
Monty's tongue hung out of his mouth has his hands slid into Y/N's hair. He growled as he started pushing Y/N lower down his member. He moaned softly as Y/N gagged softly. Monty sped up, trying to get it done while still enjoying himself. Y/N looked up at him, an almost angry look on his face.
"The fuck are you looking at me like that for? Don't look at me like you're angry, you should be thanking me. You're lucky ya' know.. you're only the second person who has ever gotten to do this to me. And you do it better than the first person."

Y/N sped up, tears starting pricking in his eyes. Monty's hands gripped Y/N's hair harder as he pushed him down to his base as he sped up.
"I'm gonna cum soon baby~"
He started thrusting into Y/N's throat. Y/N coughed as he swallowed most of the liquid.
He wiped his mouth and looked up at Monty.

"You're a dick." He grumbled.
"I know." Monty chuckled.
Y/N stood up and checked his watch.
"Time for work.. I'll see you later honey."
And Y/N left.

Word count: 548

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm focusing on a lot of future chapters and am starting to run out of ideas for the filler chapters😋