Slumber Party

Y/N POV:

"Do you sleep with your customers?"
I asked stupidly without thinking.

His eyes widened as he choked on his spit
"Oh! No no no! Wait don't answer that! I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that! You guys have just been making sex jokes and I was just.. Oh god I'm so sorry!" I covered my face with my hands, covering my glowing red cheeks.
"I mean," he chuckled, "we.. can.. I don't know. Vanessa says that it's strictly against company policy since this is a kid friendly establishment, but that we're free to do whatever we want after hours. So ya' know, you get a chicks number, you call her, you link up, never talk again."

"So... you do?"
"...yeah."
"Huh, that's interesting.. hey can I ask you a personal question?"

"No, I don't do personal shit. I keep my bullshit to myself, and I'd like to keep it that way."
"Pretty please?"
".. Fine." He clearly hesitates.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"
"..no." He hesitates again.
"Really? I mean.. I guess all the 'good options' are already taken huh?" I joke, making a reference to the fact the only aides are dating. I mean.. Go feminism or something(?)

"Yeah.. but also, I'm just not interested in them like that, they're my best friends. That's it."
"Hmm... would you ever date a guest?"
"I've taken shots at it, doesn't last very long.. girls are crazy."

"Huh... would you date a boy?"
Monty (who was leaning back in a chair behind the counter) fell back a bit, his glasses slipping down his face and landing on the tip of his nose as he starred daggers at me.
"NO! I am NOT gay!"
"Well I am."
"And that's fine Y/N, but I'm not!"
"Mmhmm, that's what I told my self too GAY-Tor."
"YOU.. UGH. GET AWAY FROM ME."

He began stomping away like a little baby.
"No no no wait! Come back! I'm sorry" I giggled as I ran after him.
"Hmph." He crossed his eyes, looking away from me.
"Monty I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." I tried to apologize even through I was basically in tears from laughing so hard.
"Whatever!" He said sassily as he waved his hand at me and walked away.
I laughed some more as I ran after him.
"Alright, alright girl boss, so what now?"
"You didn't even eat!"
"Eh, I'll get something on the way.."
"Alright we'll I'm going back to my room.."
"Can I Come?"

"Y/N," he said sternly as he crouched down to my level, his eyes meeting mine, "I need you t'know that if we go to my room, you will not un-hear what sounds echo through those vents.."
"I can handle a little bit of people fucking, my apartment walls are paper thin, and my neighbor's a porn star."
"Ok... don't say I didn't warn you."

I giggled as we walked back to his room. Monty's cool. We arrived at Rockstar Row and I immediately noticed Freddy's curtains were now closed.
"Oh god.." I mumbled to myself as we walked by it. I covered my ears before I even heard anything, too scared of what I would hear.

Monty's door slid open, and he allowed me in first. I looked around at his dark... messy... chaotic... broken room.
"Wow... maintenance does not like to come in here do they?"
"Nah, they think if they do I'll break their skulls open.. and they're right! Heheh. But, It's also technically where I live and they have no right to just come in here and make everything fancy or whatever."
He chuckled as he slumped onto his couch. I looked for a light switch, only to feel a small shock from it as someone (probably Monty if we're using our common sense) had completely slashed through it.

I quickly flipped it, sparks flying as the light flickered on. I got a better look at his room. There were plushies and clothes that were torn up, his small star table broken and his mirror cracked. The doors and walls covered in slashes and tally marks. Garbage spread across the floor next to a knocked over trash can.
"Ugh." I groaned as I picked up the trash can, scooping up the trash and throwing it in, then readjusting the lid so it fit back on. I picked up the piles of cloth and stuffing around the room from other items that had been torn to shreds, throwing them into the trash can as-well. I moved over to his dresser, carefully putting all of the broken glass onto one corner of the dresser off to the side, then carefully picking the glass off the floor and placing it there too.

I slid one half of his broken coffee table to the window, then opening the curtains to allow light from the outside in since it was still dim in his room. I then dragged the other half over, placing it next to it, looking at the slightly cleaner, yet still stained room. I picked a small golden statue that resembled the one outside of his room and placed it on a part of the dresser that wasn't covered in splinters and shards of mirror and broken light bulbs.

"The fuck are you doin'?"
"Cleaning."
"Why?"
"Cause you live like a pig, Monty.. I mean seriously look at this." I pointed to the room in front of us.
"Your couch looks likes it's bursting at the seems. Is there any part of this place that isn't riddled with mess and chaos?"
"My bathroom isn't.."

"Bathroom..?"
I looked over to the door on the platform in the back.
I walked up to the door, clicking the button to the side and watching the doors automatically slide open. I walked through into the, slightly dusty, clean white and cream colored bathroom.
"Okay nice! A shower, a bathtub, a, surprising not broken, mirror and a sink. I'd say you have it made Gator."

I walked back out into the main room.
"Listen, as your new colleague who has to see this room almost everyday for the rest of the week, I'm gonna help you make it look nice. I'm going to contact the interior design department and request some new wall decorations for you. I'll request a new couch and table, along with a dresser. Patched up light switches and walls, then an entire repaint. And if I do this, I expect you to keep it nice and tidy.. can I trust you to do that?"

"No promises."
"Monty you have to promise."
"... fine. I 'promise'." He held up his fingers to do air quotes.
"Pinky promise!" I walked over to him and held out my pinky.
"A what promise?"
"A Pinky promise. It means you can not go back on it. No. Matter. What. Now Pinky promise me."
He groaned as he held out his pinky and interlocked it with mine.
"Fine.. I Pinky promise. This is stupid." He muttered under his breath.

MONTYS POV:

This is stupid. Y/N is stupid. Everything is stupid. I was perfectly fine with my room before he came and dazzled everything up.
"Why are ya doin' this again?"
"Mostly so the kids who look up and idolize you can actually meet you and get your autograph! I mean hello? If I were a kid, I'd be front of the line trying to meet you."
"... really?"

I don't know why, but him saying that flustered me. He would want to meet me? Do kids like me that much?
He sat on my couch next to me, brushing some of the comforter off onto the floor. The couch creaked and made a crack sound as he sat, but nothing happened.
"Ok seriously Monty? How the hell is this couch still holding you?"

"Uhh... yeah." I always said "yeah" instead of answering questions I didn't want to.
"Okay.. okay.. Monty you're gonna make me lose my mind."
I chuckled as I looked up at my busted up clock. It said it was almost 4 AM, but I'm not sure if that's cause it was broken or not.

I was snapped from my thoughts at a loud squeal that came from my vents.
"The hell was that?" Y/N stood up and walked over to the vent right above my mirror, looking up at and listening. There was heavy breathing and grunts.

"Do you think someone's in there?"
"Uhmmm... no."
I cringed at the realization of what we were hearing through the vents.
"Yeah no.. that's Uhm.. yikes.."
"Oh... oh that's.. it's the bear and the bunny isn't it?"
"Yep.. I warned you."
"Yeah okay I'm... ok.."

He slowly backed up to the couch and sat next to me. We sat there silently as the sound poured through the vents. I looked around at my slightly clean room for maybe 15 minutes before they stopped and the room was silent. I laid my head back, closing my eyes. Something small thumped against my chest.

I looked down to see Y/N's head resting on chest, a light snore coming from him. I looked at him as he slept peacefully on me. His watch began beeping, an alarm going off indicating it was 6 AM. I quickly shut it off, praying it didn't wake him up.
But he just kept sleeping.

I slowly moved my way out from under him and gently laid him on my couch. I grabbed a tattered pillow and tucked it under this head. I grabbed a blanket thrown on the floor to the side of my couch and laid it over him. I shut off my lights, laying on the ground next to the couch, curling up into a small ball and flopping my tail over my side so I was tucked between my arms.

I closed my eyes, ready to fall asleep as I felt something small, soft and cold touch my back. I looked over my shoulder, looking at Y/N's arm, which had slipped off the couch, with his hand gently placed on my back.

I chuckled softly and closed my eyes, going to sleep.

Word count: 1,697