"Ew, children."

Woah🤯🤯🤯

Y/N'S POV:

As I continued to my shift, Vanessa wasn't where we agreed to meet.
"Dammit." I groaned as I walked behind one of the counters, pouring myself a shot of whiskey to try and distract myself from the fact I was kind of stood up in a way.
"I'm an alcoholic.." I mumbled to myself as I quickly took down the shot and leaned over the counter.
Then a beep came from my watch. I looked down and it was a message from Vanessa.

"Sorry I didn't meet up with you, but management is up my ass about some kid that snuck into the pizzaplex after hours and they need us to find him."
"Oh for fucks sake."
I groaned as I pulled my flashlight from my belt hoister and began walking around. I was gonna swing by and pick up Monty so I could be somewhat entertained during my look.
I walked through the door into Monty's room, his face lighting up when he saw me.
"Y/N!" He sat up from his laying position on the bed.

"Hey some little shit snuck in after hours and management is making me deal with it so there for you're coming with me."
"Can do." He got up and walked with me to the front entrance, to the FazPad, which is really cozy and me and Monty need to go on a date here. Anyways, we also looked around the gift shops and we even checked around the daycare. Which we did learn from Sun that a kid broke the rules and had been banned. Me and Monty walked around more until eventually we ran into freddy.  He seemed nervous and tense and like he was trying to lie when we talked to him.
"Yo Freddy," Monty called to him, "We're lookin' for some kid who snuck in. You seen em?"
"I have.. not.. Nope. No kid I've seen around here heheh."
I looked at him.
"Ok you bullshitting asshole where is he?"
Freddy sighed and his stomach hatch opened to reveal a boy with brown hair and a band aid on his face.
"Freddy! What the hell?"
The boy cursed at him.
"Gregory, watch your language."
"Ok bitch, give them my name why don't you hoe."
"GREGORY!"

Me and Monty laughed at this kid. He's funny I've gotta give it to him. He crawled out of Freddy's stomach hatch, looking up at me and Monty.
"Please don't get me in trouble! She's after me! She's trying to kill me!"
"What? Who's trying to kill you?"
I asked, starting to worry that something of liability would happen while I was on shift and I would get in trouble.

"The rabbit lady! She's trying to get me!"
"The rabbit Lady?" I looked to Freddy and Monty.
"You mean Bonnie?" Monty asked, pulling his glasses down a bit.
"No no, she's a white rabbit with big red eyes and a wide smile."

Me and Monty both looked to Freddy.
"I do not know who he is talking about. I have seen no rabbit Lady."
"Hmm.." I groaned and rubbed the bridge of my nose as I thought about what to do.
"Fine. We'll hide you out in Freddy's room until morning, then you can leave and go back to your family."

"That's the thing... I'm an orphan.."
"..what."
"I live in a box on the streets. Literally! I have no where else to go.."
"Well... shit.. alright kid, let's get you somewhere safe before anyone sees us. Freddy, hide the kid and let's head to your room."
Monty allowed me to climb on his back and I rode his shoulders to Rockstar Row as the kid, Gregory I guess his name is, rode in Freddy's stomach hatch.

"Ya' know Cher~" Monty chuckled under me, "I kinda like my head being between yer thighs."
His hands came up and grabbed my thighs tightly.
"Whatever perv. Let's take care of the kid, then we can fool around a bit. Can you wait until then?"
".. fine." He complained.
"We can hear you!" I heard the kid faintly from Freddy's stomach hatch. We both looked back to see Freddy trailing not to far behind us.

"You shouldn't even know what we're talking about. You're like 9 years old!" I rolled my eyes
"Bitch, I'm 11."
"Gregory!" Freddy looked down at his stomach.
"Well I am!"

Me and Monty laughed as we kept walking. Not to long later we were in Freddy's room, Monty leaning on Freddy's dresser as him and Gregory sat on the couch. I closed the curtains to make sure no one would pass by and see us.
"Okay," i rubbed the bridge of my nose as i thought, "we have a kid with no one and no where to go.. what do we do?"

"We could just keep him here!" Freddy suggested.
"Yeah.. then someone finds him and now what? I get fired!" I groaned and leaned on the wall.
The the bathroom door slid open and there was Bonnie, holding a martini glass and in a big, fluffy pink robe.
"Oh, I didn't know we were having an open house today. So you guys lookin to buy or what?"

He stepped into the room and looked around annoyed until he spotted me, his face immediately lighting up.
"Oh shit hey girl what's up!"
He walked over to me.
"We're trying to find out what to do with this kid."
"Ew, children." He took a sip of his drink.
"That's what I'm sayin!" Monty chuckled.

Freddy looked at Gregory and gave him a crooked smile.
"Okay fine bitch, I don't even like rabbits."
He folded his arms and sat back in the couch.
"Gregory!" Freddy scolded.
"Big talk for a cunt who's ain't over 4'11."
"Bonnie!"
"Well it's true!"

Bonnie stuck his tongue out to Freddy and smiled.
"We're getting distracted! Love the robe by the way. This kid has no where to go, so until we find somewhere for him to stay... I guess he can camp out with Freddy."

"Excuse me?" Bonnie started daggers at me.
"Well what do you want to do? Roxy and Chica won't take him, and Monty is absolutely NOT the dad type. But Freddy makes a great dad! I think you can have a good week or two with fooling around."
He rolled his eyes.
"We're taking turns." He rolled his eyes as he finished his drink.

"Okay, we can do that! Right Monty?" I asked through gritted teeth as I slowly look at him.
".. fine."
"And you two are going to get along?" I asked as I looked between the boy and Monty.
"Yes." They both groaned in unison.
"Good! I'm glad we could all agree on this. Now, I can either get back to work and you all hang out, or we could go eat. Im starving."

We all agreed on going to eat, and when we got to the restaurant, Gregory kind of hid under the table incase anyone came in.
I don't know how or why this kid is here.. but I've got a feeling we're not getting rid of him..

And maybe I'm okay with that. Maybe.

Word count: 1,200