Underrated

I think Glamrock Bonnie is underrated and he could have definitely had a better design

Y/N'S POV:

Over the course of the last few months, I've grown very close with everyone.
Chica and Roxy are just my girlfriends for life, me and Sun are basically inseparable, me and DJ hang out and throw small parties with everyone every now and then, and Bonnie's one of my favorites for how sassy he is. Freddy's great and all... but he's so uptight it's hard to have fun around him. Especially with Gregory and Cassie.

They're children. They're gonna do children things. And Freddy is so cautious! Sometimes I sneak them away from Freddy so we can go do some shit that would totally get me fired if I wasn't the one keeping everything, especially the animatronics, under control.

But yeah, Bonnie's one of my favorites. He's so underrated. It's such a shame he's not part of the band. But he does stand up comedy on his little stage in the bowling alley. I went to one of his shows, he's so funny. And he has an adults only night. I went to it, I've never heard so many sex jokes in the spand of an hour. And he writes his own which is neat.

It's hard to think that Freddy of all people would date someone like Bonnie. They're so different. Actually, speaking of comedy shows, he invited me and Monty to his adults only show tonight. I'm excited, I miss almost none of his shows and each is funnier than the last.

Me and Monty walked hand and hand to the bowling alley, watching as some parents dragged her kids out before the show started and the beer was getting served. I sat down with Monty in the back, ordering two beers for us since it was only 9 PM and we had all the time in the world it seemed.

The lights shut off and the curtains slowly opened. A singular spot light came to the stage, and standing there was Bonnie. Leaning over a small stool as he took a long sip from a margarita. He looked towards the crowd, setting his drink down on the stool and grabbing the microphone.

"It's your favorite hot plastic bitch."
His opening line immediately set me into laughter. Monty didn't find it funny, but I didn't expect him to.
"I remember one night here at the pizzaplex because.. I mean where the fuck else am I going? I was down in the daycare with sun, and he wanted to watch a movie with me. He plugged a video camera into the projector and started it.. I have no idea how he found my sex tape but I was more surprised than him."

I laughed, and so did the crowd. I was laughing of shock and how it's funny to think Sun might actually have a tape of this since he collects random items for no reason.
I heard a slight choke behind me and an embarrassed chuckle. I looked back to see Freddy way in the back corner where no one would see.
Of course he'd be here, I'm sure he'd never miss a show for the life of him.
I smirked as I stood up and walked over to him, Monty not noticing as I pulled up a chair next to Freddy.

"Tell me Fazbear, is this a true story or is this just for the bit?"
Freddy chuckled nervously before answering.
"Fake. I'm sure of it."
He didn't sound very sure.
"So you're like... 100 percent positive?"
"..yep.."
"Do you guys have a sex tape?" I giggled as I asked.
"..no.."
"Are you lying?"
"..no.."
"Ok Yeah You're lying."
"Nuh uh!"
"Freddy You're a horrible liar!"
"I am not... ok we might have one."
"Knew it."

And then Bonnie made another joke.
"And you know, I remember the first time I had Boba tea. You know the one I'm talking about, the one with the little bubbles. It's so good. But when I took my first sip I almost choked. I wasn't expecting to many balls to go flying into my mouth! Nothing I'm not used to though." I laughed and Freddy chuckled a bit. Monty even laughed, his loud, booming chuckle being heard over everyone else. That's when he noticed I was gone and looked around trying to find me. Once he did he moved over to me.
He sat next to me and gently placed his hand on my thigh. I rested my head on his shoulder and watched the rest of Bonnie's show.