Kiss me again</3

Yaaaaay
(I actually had no ideas for this chapter so please enjoy.)

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up with a huge hangover of which I assumed to be from a hangover.
I looked up at Roxy and Chica who were passed out on the couch. I got up and wobbled over to Monty's room. I made my way through the dark room to his couch, sitting down on it and starring into space.

The door shucked open and in walked Monty.
"There you are." He chuckled coming over to me and laying next to me. He wrapped his arms around me, scooping me up into his arms as he flipped his couch out to make it a bed. He laid me down and cuddled me a close. I feel back asleep and blacked out for I don't even know how long.

MONTY'S POV:

When Y/N fell back asleep almost instantly, I got up and traveled around mindlessly. I ended up in El Chip's.
I went ahead and got two bowls of nachos covered in melted cheese. Then I went down the the lower level and ordered like 30 chicken nuggets from a small spot for kids.
I went back to my room and set all the stuff down on the bed since I still didn't have a table.

I got him food cause I'm sure he's starving. But he was still sleeping.
He's been sleeping for what I'd assume 10 hours cause last time we were able to get into Roxy's room they were all passed out, and that was at least ten hours ago.

I was gonna gently wake him up, but I'm too much of a dick so instead I grabbed a handful of chips, shoving them in my mouth then getting very... very close to his ear and crunching on them. He jolted up, startled.
"What the hell Monty!" He laughed as he pushed me away.
"Whatever you love me baby, I got us food."
He looked down at my pile and smiled.
"Nerd."
He grabbed the basket of nuggets and just started eating.

When we were both done, he went to the bathroom and started up a shower. He stepped out, his shirt off but pants still on.
"Do you think you could wash my uniform so I can clock in after my shower?"
"Sure!"

I picked up his clothes which were in the corner of my room with his bag. I gave them to a STAFF bot so he could do it cause I was not walking through that maze to get there. I sat on my bed, waiting for him to get out and for the clothes to be delivered. He came out in just and towel, walking over to me and sitting next to me on the bed.
I looked up at him and moved a closer, reaching up to kiss him. He kissed back.
When I pulled back, he leaned forward and kissed me again.

But when he pulled away, I wanted more.
"Kiss me again."
"..what?" He laughed.
"Kiss me again."
He kissed me again.
"Again.."
He kissed me again.
"Again..." I started whispering.
He kissed me again.
"...again.."
"Are you okay?" He asked.
I nodded.

I felt fine I just...
I don't know I just wanted him to love me.
I feel like he won't love me.
What if he stops loving me?
What will I do if I lose him?
What if I'm moving to fast?

"Monty?"
"Yeah I'm... I'm fine... just kiss me again."
He leaned down, and kissed me. And he kept kissing me.
His hands wrapped around my neck, laying next to me and hold me close. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him even closer. I kissed back, closing my eyes as I loved him.

"Monty.." He whispered to me.
"I love you... I love you a lot."
"I love you too Cher~"
A STAFF bot entered the room with fresh clothes. Y/N got up and took the clothes, getting changed and fixing his hair.

He checked his watch and kissed my forehead.
"I'll be back in a few hours, I've got to go."
"Why can't I come?"
"Because I'm not doing security patrols. I have another job ya' know."
"Like what?"
"Interior design." He giggled as he waved and left.