Chapter 4

Let's just say, Thalia felt like an empty shell.  She had no idea why Annabeth would do that to Percy, and she believed her.  She felt conflicted, the more she thought about it, the more Percy doesn't seem like a spy.  At the same time, the more she thought about it, the more she feels that Annabeth would never lie and knows what's best.  Now that Percy's gone, she should trust Annabeth.  She shrugged the sad feeling off and continued her duties and lieutenant of the hunt.

_____________________

Serveral years later

"Once again, our saviour Azrael and his warriors saved us from unknown monster attacks, we thank him and Lilith, for saving us," A news reporter said.  (Alright, let's pretend the mist went down). Behind the screen, was Azrael, wearing a black mask, covering most of his face, the only visible thing was his white eye.  He also wore a white hoodie covering his hair.

"Lady Lilith, would you mind sharing your thoughts?" the news reporter asked, giving her the mic.

"If everyone is listening right now, I would like to say that I'm happy to be able to help all of you.  I'm sad to say that praying to the gods won't do anything.  Let me tell you a story, there once was a brave hero, named Perseus Jackson.  Unfortunately, while he was on a quest, Zeus' paranoia grew.  Along with a few lies and rumors, he believed it was enough evidence to kill the young hero.  The young hero was the noblest and bravest you would ever see.  He was loyal too.  Zeus didn't kill him, instead, he killed the hero's family and cast him to a place full of torture," Lilith said.

"May I ask, what happened to the hero now?" she asked.

"No one knows.  Perhaps he died, let's hope someone will be able to save Olympus this time," Lilith said.

"Will you and Azrael help?" she asked again.

"Of course, we will help however we can," Lilith said.

"Thank you very much Lady Lilith.  We appreciate yours and Azrael's help," the news reporter said as she turned off the camera.  She turned to Lady Lilith who was besides her, just to find her missing.

____________________

"Father, less and less people are praying to us.  They now believe in Azrael and Lilith," Ares said gruffly.

"Do you think there's a slight chance that Azrael might be Perseus?" Athena asked.

"I have no idea.  His hair is white, Perseus' is black," Zeus said rubbing his temple.

"Could Percy actually be innocent all this time?" Poseidon asked, regret in his voice.

"He must be!  He even asked me to make a ring for him.  Maybe we should ask Iris," Hephaestus said.  He was the one who trusted Percy, but couldn't do anything due to his father being king.

"Iris, show us what happened to Perseus Jackson all those years," Zeus said.

"Of course," Iris replied.  Immediately, a mist hologram came out.  Showing what Percy's been through in those 2 years.

"Oh my Hades!  I have accused him wrongly.  My son probably haven't survive down in the pit," Poseidon said, extreme regret could be heard in his voice.  Seeing Poseidon breakdown, Hades decided not to scold him for using his name.  Everyone looked downcasted.  A new threat is rising and they killed their hero, worse, they broke him.  He could either be alive or dead right now.

"Hermes, summon Azrael and Lilith right now," Zeus commanded.