Chapter 8

"You really wanna know?" Azrael asked.

"Yea, unless you are bluffing all this time," Dominic said. The Olympians look at Dominic with distaste and hatred, not only because he was the one who spread lies about Percy Jackson, but he also disrespect such powerful ally.

Azrael then let out his wings and his aura, so strong that it forced the demigods to kneel and the Olympians to sit back. On top of his head and above his wreath is a glowing halo. When everything died down, he saw Dominic whimpering.

"Pathetic, such a waste of space," he spat. He turned to walk away, but he stopped, he turned back, "By the way, just a reminder, never judge a book by its cover." He gave Dominic a rose.

Dominic was embarrassed, he crushed the rose, when his hand made contact with the thorns, his hands bled, leaving a strong stinging sensation.

Azrael placed a cube onto the floor next to the last cabin, when he pushed the button, it grew into a beautiful tent. When he went inside, it was full of stuff. There was a King sized bed, in front of it was a big television. There was a toilet next to it, with showering functions. He had a table with all sorts of stuff and cupboards. It was just...beautiful.

His tent was protected, to make. sure no one would come inside, leaving everyone outside to wonder what it looks like inside.

"I suggest you not do any rash decisions son. After all, you and that Athena spawn framed the greatest hero alive," Poseidon said, spatting 'son'.

"I agree," Athena suddenly said, walking besides Poseidon. They both then flashed out of the camp, followed by all the other Olympians.