Chapter 23

"You sang really well, Az" Estella noted, eating her frozen yoghurt.

"Thanks, stella. Where's Asher?" Azrael asked. Asher's one of Estella's bodyguards, he is about 30 years old.

Alex Moonshade is a wealthy person, not that famous though. He hired a few bodyguards for all three of his children, and a few for the house. His house is like a mansion, they had maids but the three kids prefer doing stuff themselves, except for cooking usual meals.

"Asher went to get my jacket in the car, so only Ben and Alexander are here," Estella said, throwing the popsicle stick into the backstage bin. Ben, short for Benjamin. The two bodyguards stood straight at the doorway, with high alert, ready to act when something is wrong.

"Alright, do you mind helping me pack my guitar?" Azrael asked.

"Excuse me, we need to see Azrael Moonshade," he heard a voice said.

"I'm sorry ma'am, we do not know who you are talking about," Benjamin, Estella's bodyguard said. Azrael's and Zoe's bodyguards were given a day off.

"Az, do you know where my bag is?" Zoe said, suddenly appearing from one of doorways.

"I think Estella has it," Azrael replied.

"Please, we really need to see him," a masculine voice pleaded.

Zoe went over to Estella and took her bag, "Thanks Az," she said. She then went back to her room.

"Sir, a group of people requested to see you, should we kick them out?" Alexander said.

"Is Asher with Benjamin now?" Azrael asked.

"Yes," Alexander replied.

"Take me to them," Azrael said.

"Yes, right this way sir," Alexander said, bowing his head a bit. Alexander led him to where the two bodyguards and the Olympians were arguing. Azrael cleared his throat and everyone stopped.

"Sir," Asher and Benjamin said, bowing their heads.

"Percy," Poseidon tried, but stopped by Azrael's hand.

"Asher, Benjamin, Alexander, you three will escort my sisters back home. Make sure they arrive there safely. I'll deal with this myself," Azrael commanded.

"But, sir, are you sure you will be safe?" Asher protested.

"I will, after all, you know my place," Azrael said.

"Yes, sir," Asher said.

"Make sure my sisters are home safely, tell them I have some unfinished business to attend to," Azrael warned again.

"Also, make sure Liam and Arthur escort my friends back home too, I do not want them out at a night like this, this group already tells me something," Azrael said. Liam and Arthur, two of his bodyguards.

"Yes sir," the three bodyguards saluted. They then went back to the backstage to escort Zoe and Estella.

Suddenly, Azrael was whisked onto Olympus.

"Percy, we-" Zeus said.

"I am not Percy, allow me to reintroduce myself," Azrael said, glowering at Zeus.

"My name is Azrael Moonshade, son of Thanatos, adopted son of Alex Moonshade. Angel of Death," as Azrael said, his aura flared, pushing everyone back, this time, instead of a pure white aura, his aura contained a black but pure aura too. Suddenly, his wrist itched.