Chapter 21

Azrael was wandering around the library, with Estella in her tutor class.  He took a look at a gleaming book, Greek Mythologies.  He picked it up and suddenly images came soaring into his mind.  He dropped the book in shock.  As he picked it up again, flashbacks filled his head. 

Suddenly, Azrael understood.

"Az!" Came Estella's distant whisper-yelling.

"Estella?" Az ran over to her.

"My lesson ended, can you bring me to where you work part-time tonight?" Estella whispered.

"Sure, you should ask your sister too, I don't know if she will let you though," Azrael said.

"Aww, alright," Estella whined.

"Where's Zoe?" Azrael asked.

"She went to borrow some books," came Estella's reply as she ran off to meet her sister.  Azrael sighed and followed her.

Azrael saw from a distance, Zoe was talking to the librarian scanning the book, upon looking at the librarian, his head hurts again, more and more flashbacks filling his heads.  After a few minutes of recovery, he put up his confident mask and walked over to Zoe.

"You done yet?" Azrael asked.

"Yep, help me hold some of these books," Zoe hummed.

"Have I met you before, sir?  You look quite familiar," the librarian said, studying him with her stormy grey eyes.  They both stared at each other for a while, until Zoe asked whether Azrael's coming when she reached the doors.

"I believe we have not met, Lady Athena," Azrael said with a small bow and went to join his siblings.  Athena looked at him in shock, she put a 'closed' sign and went off.

_____________________

"I'm telling you, father," Athena protested.

"Fine, if you insisted on such thing, we shall visit him," Zeus said, looking at the tired Poseidon.

"Fortunately, I asked his sister where he works, so we can visit him tonight," Athena said, smiling proudly.

_______________________

"A night club?   That's where Perseus works?" Artemis said, her tone filled with disbelief.

"He has good taste," Apollo said with a shrug.

"Let's go in," Zeus said, dragging the Olympians with Hestia along with them.

They looked in awe, Azrael was on the stage sitting in a chair with a golden masquerade mask, he was holding a guitar.  There was a girl, wearing a silver mask at the piano, two boys with blue masks, one with drums and the other with violin.  The last boy with a black mask as backup singer.