Chapter 19

"Charon! My old friend!" Percy said, spreading his hands.

"Ah, Perseus Jackson, did you drown yet?" Charon said.

"No hug? No, I got stabbed," Percy said with a sigh and pouted.

"Anything for payment. Perhaps drachma," Charon said with a wink.

"I have a beautiful rose?" Percy said sheepishly.

"I guess that would work, make sure to bring drachma next time though. I'll let you off the hook since you paid enough last time and Lord Hades did gave me a raise," Charon said with a shrug.

"Let's go," Percy said smiling.

__________________________

"I'm sorry," Poseidon said, repeating it over and over again. He was staring into space. Apollo suddenly opened his hand, revealing a box and a ring.

Apollo pressed a button on the box and the small box whirred into life. It opened a first layer, then the second, then the third. Then a really small projector came up.

"Alright, hello people. Sooo, I guess I'm either dead, or I'm unconsious about to die. Whatever," Percy said with a smile. The hologram showed a picture of Percy sitting in his tent. Everyone looked up at the hologram, gasping. He actually looked... Handsome. With his white hair, strange coloured eyes...

"Anyways, no matter how you did it, you won't save me. It was inevitable, you wanna know why?" Percy said, he took out another small box and he pressed a small red button, then caame the sounds of Barney's theme song.

Except...

"I hate you, you hate me, we are one big family, with a shotgun bang bang, the last one falls down, he will fall down just some more," the box stopped.

"I am the last of the Jackson family," Percy said, pointing his thumb at himself standing up.

"Anyways, turn the top of the ring, it is for Ajax and his friends," Percy sighed, sitting down, looking directly at the camera, putting on a fake smile, enough to fool everyone, but not this time.

The hologram stopped, so Apollo turned the top of the ring, it started to turn really fast, until another hologram come up.

"Sophie, daughter of Demeter, I give you a necklace, it can protect you from monsters when you are tired from using powers. It will only work when you are really tired, as to not making you lazy into not training. I'm afraid it can't protect you from more powerful deity," Percy said. He held out a velvet red box towards the camera, suddenly a box, exactly like the one Percy was holding, materialised in front of them. Sophie tip-toed and took the box and Percy's hand was empty.

"Mattheo, son of Hermes, I give you a pen, just like Riptide, except it can change into your preferred weapon and will grow with you," Percy said, and just like Sophie's he held out a green velvet box, Mattheo took it.

"Theo, son of Apollo, Aviana, daughter of Apollo, I give you both bracelets, it can change into a bow with endless supply of arrows," Percy said, and repeated what he did with Mattheo and Sophie.

"Ajax, son of Poseidon. I give you this ring Apollo, I suspect, is holding. You have to figure out what is its uses. The five of you, I hope you will use these gifts well, I made and bless them myself, they won't get lost. Love you all, your big brother, Az," Percy said, with his trouble-maker smirk as the hologram shut off.