Chapter 24

"Anyways," Azrael said, he calmed down a bit and his aura faded, everyone sighed in relief. His clothes had changed into a chiton and he was wearing wreath.

"What time is it?" Azrael asked.

"9:30" Athena provided.

"Oh shit, I have school tomorrow," Azrael panicked, "Well, see you guys later," he then expanded his wing and flew out.

"Well, that went well," Apollo coughed awkwardly.

"He's probably not going to talk to us again, well, after we sort of angered him," Hermes said. Hephaestus seemed to be thinking, Aphrodite was painting her nails, Athena and Artemis deep in thought, Zeus staring at the empty space, definitely not thinking. Hestia tending to the Hearth with a sad smile gracing her lips. Hades was absent. Poseidon making little figures of water while he looked grim, Apollo writing something and Hermes was checking his phone on something. Ares holding his half sharpened weapon, looking stunned. Hera and Demeter, well... Let's just say they weren't really paying attention until they felt Azrael's aura.

___________________

"Az! Az!" Azrael was suddenly snapped out of his daydream, his friend, Henry was waving a hand in his face.

"You ok, mate? You zoned out for a sec," Henry said.

"Yea, where were we?" Azrael asked, getting back on track.

"We were discussing question number 16, the area of the sector. Mako got 23 cm square, I got 32 and Joseph got 28," Henry said.

"Uhm, I got... Antartica?" Azrael asked.

"Dude, that's the easiest question in the whole book, how'd you manage to get it wrong?" Mako exclaimed.

"It's not even the same subject," Joseph said.

"Man, you got your books mixed up again," Henry said, pointing at his geography book.

"Ooops, anyways, I got a hundred and five centimetres square," Azrael said. The three of them face-palmed.

"Mr. Moonshade, please report to the headmaster's office," the announcer said.

"Good luck dude," Henry said.

Azrael walked down the hallway and entered the headmaster's office.

"Yes, Mr Wilson, you called for me?" Azrael said, as he sit down.

"Mr. Moonshade, I know this is the first time you have history lessons, but can you at least think about your test answers?" the headmaster said.

"What'd I do?" Azrael asked.

"We shall discuss this with your parent tomorrow. I believe your mother or father can make time?" Mr. Wilson asked.

"Yes, sir," Azrael said. That is going to be a big problem, Azrael never knew who his mother was, and his father wouldn't have time, his mission doesn't end until next week.

"You are dismissed," Mr. Wilson said. Azrael walked out with his shoulders slumped. What to do now? Unless...