Chapter 18

"Nyx, your turn," Percy said, still smiling creepily, turning to look at the primordial.

"Jackson!" she hissed.  She then started to attack with fury, Percy blocked them all swiftly.  But he was breathing heavily, face starting to pale, sweat beading on his forehead.

Nyx attempted to stab his stomach, but Percy blocked the blow with his sword.  Suddenly, Nyx pulled out a dagger and stab him at his unattended side.  Percy grunted a bit in pain and started attacking her with speed.  

Everyone had their jaws dropped, still they were quite scared for Percy's life, fearing that he would die.

Percy made a wide slash on Nyx's chest, making her yelp in surprise.  They kept on 'dancing', no one able to land a blow yet, suddenly, Percy had an idea.  He held out his sword and ran towards Nyx, letting himself get stabbed near the heart.  In turn, he stabbed Nyx right where her heart is.

Nyx widened her eyes as she fell to the floor, gasping.  Percy coughed up blood.  "I guess this is the end, Nyx?" Percy smiled faintly.

"No, my husband will be here to avenge my death, even I cannot stop him.  I guess I was wrong.  They say that you realise what was right, right before you die.  Maybe they were right," Nyx smiled faintly, he form shimmering.

"I'm really sorry Percy.  I understand your pain.  Thank you for letting me realise my wrong doings, free me from all this mess," Nyx said, herself fading, her sweet voice floating in the air.

Percy sat down, his arms rested on his legs, hands running through his hair, sobbing quietly.  Everyone rushed to where Percy was.

"Perseus," Artemis was the first one to react.  Percy just laugh bitterly and sob.  His injured wound starting to hurt.  He laid down, everyone above his face.

"Apollo, do something," Poseidon yelled desperately.  Apollo began to check his pulse, it was weak.  Just as Apollo moved his hand towards the sword plunged near his heart, Percy held onto his hand, still having a strong grip.  Percy shook his head.

"Percy, let me do something," Apollo plead.  Percy just kept a tight smile and shook his head.

"Do me a favor and take care of Ajax and his friends, do not let them be in danger," Percy said, everyone could see the blood in his mouth.

"O-o-of course," Apollo said, stammering a bit.

"Fuck my life," Percy said, taking a deep breathe, pulling out the sword.  As the blade made contact with his heart, it sliced it open, making him dead.  Everyone had tears, looking down at him, they could see him smiling widely, blood on his teeth.

Poseidon cried the hardest, Ajax and his friends were very sad.  Their mentor, friend, big brother, was gone...

Nico came up to Percy's body, "Per-percy, I-I'm very so-sorry," he said, choking on his sob.  Thalia suddenly came, hugging his cold and dead body, she, herself was crying hard too.  Annabeth was in guilt.  (I'm lazy, so I'm not going to write about her.  Or when I'm done with the book, I'll write)