Chapter 13

"Alright, Azrael. Since you are travelling with us, you need to do chores," Artemis said, handing him a piece of paper. They had returned back to the hunt's camp after the ambush.

Azrael looked at the paper and fell of his feet, "I'm fine. Why is there so many?!"

"Well, get working," Artemis said.

"Sure...Arty," Azrael said, with a cheeky smile.

"What did you call me?" Artemis asked dangerously.

"Arty, you like it?" Azrael said, looking proud.

"How dare you?!" Artemis yelled. Azrael ran out of the tent, with Artemis hot on his heels. In the hunters' perspective, they could see their mistress chasing a terrified boy.

"Mi'lady! What are you doing with the filthy boy?" Phoebe asked.

"Aww, come on Phoebe, I saved your mistress' life. Let's be friends," Azrael held out his hand, only to be judo flipped by her. Suddenly, Azrael thought of Annabeth, the cause of everything. He ran to the lake side.

"Azrael!" Artemis yelled. "Phoebe, come on. At least try to be friends with him."

"Why, Mi'lady?" Phoebe asked.

"He's nice, I guess," Artemis shrugged.

"Really? All those years I've known you. This is the first time you've done this," Phoebe said warily.

Azrael went to the river side and sat on a tree, he used light to make small figures dancing, while he was in a train of though. Why did Annabeth did that to him? He never did anything wrong, did he? What did she see in Dominic anyway? What if his family didn't die? What if-

"Azrael!" He heard Thalia yelled.

He disintegrated the small figures and jumped down, "I'm here."

"Why did you run away?" Thalia asked, Azrael just shrugged. He and Thalia walked back to the camp in silence.

"Azrael, I'm sorry about just now. Friends?" Phoebe asked, sticking her hand out.

Azrael looked at her hand warily, "Friends," he said, only to be judo flipped again.

Azrael pouted at the laughing girls, "Not funny."