Chapter 20

"Estelle!  Guys!" Percy yelled happily as he reached Elysium.

"Perce!" his friends yelled.

"Big brother!" Estelle yelled happily.  Percy looked up and saw Sally and Paul looking at him with happy smiles.

"Mom!  Paul!" Percy yelled, launching himself at them.

Suddenly, a figure came from the kitchen, "Percy?"

"Zoe?  How are you here?" Percy asked confused.

"Ouranos let us come to Elysium freely," Zoe explained.

"How's life been treating with you?" Charles patted Percy on the back.

"Eh, as good as you call the fates," Percy said grimly, before pulling all his friends in a bear hug.  He then turned to Estelle and hugged her tightly, making her squeal.

___________________

100 years (Percy went for rebirth and died, I might write a small short story later)

"He is a peculiar case," one rasped.

"We should make an exception," the middle one said.

"Mother Arachne will be punish us," the last one argued.

"I believe not, she really likes this one," the middle one mused.

"Alright," the first one sighed.

______________________

500 years later

"Az!" a girl with black hair shouted.

"Yea?" a white haired boy, with one sea-green eye and white eye, with specks of black in it yelled back.

"Is Estella ready?  We need to arrive to the library, her tutor will be mad at us for making her late," the girl said.

"She is wearing her socks right now, Zoe," Azrael sighed.

"Az, can you get me some snacks before we leave?" Estella said.

"Sure," Azrael sighed again.

Zoe, Estella and Azrael Moonshade are siblings.  Azrael adopted by Alex Moonshade, an assassin.  Azrael's parents abandoned him at a very young age when he accidentally killed his goldfish with just one touch, making him scared.  He learnt how to control his powers in an orphanage, after a few months his parents abandoned him, believing that he was a freak.  Thinking that controlling his powers will get his parents back, he did it, only to find his parents dead.  After a while, Alex Moonshade came by, adopting him, with Alex knowing his true parentage.  Not long after, Azrael found out about his parentage too.

Azrael became a Moonshade, with Zoe Moonshade as his elder step-sister with the same age, 16, Estella Moonshade as his younger step-sister with the age of 10.  They both love him dearly, despite him being adopted.  Alex was often out, so Azrael and Zoe had to make sure everything was ok.