1

I can't believe I am finally a senior in high school, and I will be graduating in about nine months

I can't believe I am finally a senior in high school, and I will be graduating in about nine months. "Ivy baby come downstairs so we can eat breakfast together on your first day as a senior". I think my mom is more excited than I am because she will finally be able to travel freely without worrying about my grades and making sure I am ok while she is away on business or vacation.

My name is Ivy Michelle Anderson, I am an only child, and my mother, and I live together here in Pensacola, Florida. 

My mother had me when she was a sophomore in high school but still graduated and went to college. My mother Michelle Anderson is a criminal defense lawyer with several celebrity clients and a badass one at that. My father Isiah Washington is still very active in my life things just didn't work out for him and Mom. Dad is a retired United States Army Veteran, and he owns a franchise of gyms called Power Zone. My Dad claims he never cheated on Mom and still loves her just as much to this very day but that's a story for another time. 

I guess you can say I broke the cycle because here I am today a senior in high school with no children and still a virgin.

Good morning, Mom thanks for breakfast everything looks so good and smells delicious. A good hearty breakfast will help you navigate throughout the day and keep you focused. My mom fixed me a plate that consisted of a fully loaded vegetarian breakfast omelet with two strips of vegan bacon, I am a pescatarian and have been for four years now. Mom this is very delicious and look at you eating a veggie omelet as well girlfriend. What's all that noise outside this early in the morning some of the neighbors are still asleep at this time. I saw this morning that we are getting new neighbors next door, maybe we can go meet them when you get out of school. Mom this isn't like the lifetime movies you watch on TV people don't do that in real life. Ivy, you are hilarious you should be happy maybe you can meet new friends I think I saw a girl your age moving in. 

Thanks for breakfast Mom but I need to head out, so I am not late on the first day of my senior year. I know that you just want me to hush about making friends, but I love you Ivy, and have a great first day of the last day of high school. I love you more Mom and I will be making dinner tonight so come and relax while you have a glass of wine.

I pulled up to Wooden Hills High School and let's just say I can't wait until graduation because although I love school this has been a boring four years. As you can guess I am a loner that has no friends not even associates but I love it this way. I get out of the car grab my book bag from the backseat and look into the camera on my phone to make sure I still look presentable. I am excited about my schedule because this year I only have two classes which means I get out of school at noon. I will be taking English four and my elective which is yearbook, I am the yearbook photographer, editor, and designer. I walk into the office to get my schedule and greet the staff members. Good morning, Mrs. Lewis, I am here to get my class schedule for the school year. Good morning sweetheart I just printed it out for you, but Principal Tisdale wants to speak with you in his office before you attend class.

Ivy sweetheart you know it isn't anything bad you are a model student here and I wish we had more like you. Thank you, Mrs. Lewis is, he in his office right now, or should I come back later? He is currently in his office waiting on you so go ahead and knock. I took a deep breath and went to knock on Principal Tisdale's office then entered. Good morning, Ivy this is Skylar Ramirez a new student here and I would like for you to show her around our beautiful school. No problem, Principal Tisdale it would be my pleasure, we can head to our locker now Skylar, so we won't be late to homeroom.

So how excited are you about senior year I am ecstatic although moving here, I had to leave my friends behind, Skylar explained. I am excited because I am ready for college, but school is just school for me because I don't have friends. Well, Ivy that will change today because from this day forward I will be your best friend. Now let's take a selfie so can make this thing official with us and don't worry I will tag you bestie. We can take a selfie, but I don't have any social media accounts. 

Girl the Principal said you were on yearbook staff so what do you mean no socials, no need to worry we will work on that real soon my love.

The rest of the day was a breeze, Skylar had three classes, so I waited around school until 12:45 when her last class ended. Thank you for waiting for me bestie I can call my brother to pick us up if you don't mind because my car hasn't arrived yet. I have my car and I don't mind dropping you off at home I mean we are besties now. That's cool but first I need to call my mom or sister to get the address because hell I didn't realize I would need to know it on my first day. If you don't mind, could we stop by Smoothie King until you get the directions to your house I am starving? I drove us to the nearest Smoothie King so we could get some lunch and I listened to Skylar argue with who I assume is her sister about riding in the car with strangers and giving the address out. Once we got our order Skylar put the address in and surprisingly, she stayed near me, waiting on the same street as me. Skylar, we are neighbors you just moved into the house right next door to me. 

See Ivy, I knew it was meant to be with us, we totally will be besties for life.

I pulled into Skylar's driveway and three sexy humans were standing outside talking while leaning up against a car. Girl that is my annoying sister  Khaza in the blue shirt and her best friends Jasper and Caleb but don't look too hard Caleb is mine and I will cut you behind him. Skylar and I said our goodbyes but the entire time I felt his eyes burning holes into the side of my face.

I backed out of the driveway and pulled into mine, and I looked back when Skylar was talking loudly, and I accidentally locked eyes with Khaza.