12

"You called me baby Ivy so that means you want me bad real bad Pretty Girl

"You called me baby Ivy so that means you want me bad real bad Pretty Girl."

"Khaza, it slipped out I thought I was talking to someone else for a moment. No need to go all I have a woman on me, dude. Who the fuck you are calling baby if it isn't me? What the fuck do you mean you thought I was someone else?" I could see that Khaza was now angry but before I could answer him my phone rang.

HELLO

Bestie 💓-"Hey babes what are you doing? I am about to come over. The festivities aren't ending until the early morning hours."

SKYLAR-"I am just sitting in my bed thinking about my future. Tell me you are staying the night with me because I so need a girl's night."

BESTIE💓-"Sure babes I got my dose of dick for the day. I thought you would be too busy letting Jasper slut you out.

SKYLAR- "I have to go I will see you later."

I hung my phone up faster than I ever had my entire life. I tried to get off of Khaza, but she held my hips and forcefully held me down. "For now, I am going to let the fact that Skylar is fucking Caleb slide. You got me fuck up if you think you can play in my face, Ivy. Are you fucking with Jasper or are you trying to fuck with him? Let me know what it is straight-up Shawty."

" You weren't supposed to hear that because it was confidential bestie talk Khaza."

I looked into Khaza's eyes as she stared into my soul. I am falling for this woman, and she simply doesn't feel the same way I do. "I have never had anything or done anything with Jasper. I never even thought about it. I am still a virgin and the only person to ever touch me is still you. Keep it that way because if you ever let another nigga touch what's mine you see a different side of me Pretty Girl. Khaza, you said you had a woman so I can't belong to you when you belong to someone else. Ivy, you are my woman and have been since the day you invited me over for dinner."

I was blushing when Khaza said that, and I leaned in to kiss her. The kiss gave me sparks just like the first time. I began to hold Khaza's head in my hand as I deepened the kiss between us. We pull away from the kiss so that we can catch our breath. I began to grind into Khaza, and it felt amazing. The way she was looking at me was about to send me over the edge. Khaza took her hand and rubbed my clit painfully slow, and it was about to drive me insane. "Faster baby I am so close baby faster."

" Take your time Pretty Girl, I want you to enjoy it." "Fuck baby it feels so good fuck Khaza" I screamed as my orgasm hit me strong and hard.

That took a lot out of me, and I feel so tired now I just want to sleep. "Damn, girl you make me want to marry you right here right now. Hush Khaza you are only saying that because you don't even love me. I meant you don't know me enough to marry me. Pretty Girl you're going to be my wife so take that information and do with it what you please. I'm about to place you on the bed so I can get a towel to clean you up."

"Khaza, I know this sounds childish but are we dating like are you my girlfriend? I am Pretty Girl, but we can't make it official until your birthday in five days. I gave your dad my word and  I plan on keeping it. How did you know my birthday is Christmas Day when I never told you? You're my woman Ivy I know everything about you, and I want to tell you everything about me."

After another mind-blowing orgasm from Khaza, I got dressed and came downstairs. Caleb, Jasper, and Skylar are here now. I love Skylar like a sister, and I am excited any and every time I see her. Just thinking about it, it would be cool if I married Khaza because Skylar and I will be sisters. I like Khaza well I think my feelings might be deeper than liking but not quite love yet. Well at least I don't think so, but I really wouldn't know because I have never been in love before. I told Khaza to respect the relationship between Skylar and Caleb because they are in love. What if the shoe was on the other foot? Khaza and Caleb talked out by the pool, and they came to an understanding and they were cool again. I love the fact that we all will be hanging out together I just hope Jasper isn't on some weird shit. I stayed close to Khaza the entire night except when she and my dad went out back. Mom doesn't allow smoking in the house so Dad always go smoke out by the pool. I was standing in the kitchen nibbling on some cheese when Jasper walked in and asked if we could talk somewhere private. He looked as if he had been crying so of course I was concerned and led him up to my room.

"Ivy baby girl I know I told you that me confessing my feelings wasn't real, but they were well they are."

"I fell in love with you Ivy because you are a very beautiful, young lady who has her head on straight at a young age. You treat everyone around you like family, when you are mad you still smile and never change how you treat others. Ivy, I can't believe I found my wife at age the of 22 but I have a baby girl I have."