8

Mom, Ms

Mom, Ms. Sophia, and Ms. Valerie who is Skylar's Aunt went out to get some things they needed for the cookout. I cooked all the side dishes and made two desserts for everyone. I made my famous mango lemonade which everyone seems to love.

I am currently in my room deciding on what I want to wear and how sexy I want to look. It's the middle of October and we will be outside so I will be wearing light foundation for a natural makeup look. You can never go wrong with a romper, so I am wearing the pink strapless one I got from Fashion Nova with my all-white vans along with my gold accessories. I am going to wear my two-strand twist down because my ends are curled due to me having 4B hair. I made sure I was smelling extra good just in case someone needed an extra reminder of what she was missing. Once I was done, I made sure to take a selfie to send to Skylar as she asked me to do once I was done. I made sure to do another look over of myself before walking out of my room and downstairs.

"Hey, Babygirl, your mom told me you were still upstairs getting ready for the day."

" Hey Daddy, I miss you and yes you know beauty takes time." "I miss you more baby girl and where are your clothes does your mom know you are naked?"

" The romper is strapless but it's pants for crying out loud. Isiah shut up my baby looks beautiful. Ivy isn't even showing much skin you lucky she just has my body and not my way,  my Mom stated. Thank God for that because I would have to kill every little boy who looks her way.  Isiah shut up you are acting like I was such a bad hell I had your head so far up my ass you know when I needed to shit. So, Michelle you gone act like I didn't make you fall in love with me before I ever even touched you. See Isiah you are still so full of shit you want to be a hot topic so bad. Michelle, you know I still love you baby don't act like you don't want me anymore."

This is exactly how my parents are each time they get together.

My parents still love each other they were never married. I have my mother's last name because Daddy was deployed when I was born. My parents broke up when I was six years old because Mom caught Daddy at a late-night dinner with his coworker. Daddy said he was having a boy's night. Daddy continues to claim he wasn't sleeping with her, but Mom wasn't going for that and broke off the relationship. Throughout the years their bond has only grown stronger but in the beginning, Mom hated Dad for betraying her trust. I am grateful to have still had two parents even though we weren't all in the same house.

"Hey Ms. Michelle, this is my cousin Karter and Kingston they are here visiting us this weekend from California."

" It's nice to meet you all please make yourself at home there is plenty of food and drinks. Skylar is your mom on her way over because I am ready for my drink, but I can't without my sister." "Guys this is Ivy my bestie who I love, and she is off-limits to you two. I have two bottles of liquor in my bag, so I am ready to turn the fuck up because I am going the fuck off on Khaza, I just need liquid courage."

" It's not worth it let's just have a good time I made my famous mango lemonade so it will go perfectly with the liquor." We all went outside mingling with one another and everyone seemed to love my Daddy. Caleb, Jasper, and Khaza came fashionable late smelling like a pound of weed.

"Hey baby girl how are you feeling today, you look beautiful with your natural face."

"Thank you, Jasper, and I'm ok I made my famous mango lemonade and I want you to try it and let me know what you think. Sure, baby girl I will try it do you want me to try it now? Yes, I am about to go make you a big ice-cold glass of it." I excitedly got up to make Jasper an ice-cold glass of my mango lemonade because I wanted to know what he thinks since I found out he doesn't drink lemonade. This is good thank you, baby girl, I haven't had anything you made that I didn't like."

"Ivy who is this man that has you all giggly because he likes everything you make? Daddy this is Jasper, and this is his brother Caleb. They are nice to me and treat me like a little sister."

" I am Isiah and this is my baby girl so when it comes to anyone in her life, I am going to make sure I vet them because, behind Ivy and Michelle, I will do my time standing on my head smiling."

" Daddy, please stop it's embarrassing they are good people just give them a chance to show you the real them. You got it, baby girl, it's nice meeting you guys we can all get on their bones later. Sorry guys Daddy is a bit overprotective but I am a Daddy's girl so what could you expect?"

"Ivy baby everyone is about to eat so come fix you guys plates sweetie. I just want everyone to know that my baby is seventeen years old so she knows right from wrong. I am about to get a little tipsy so I can't watch anyone's child. Mommy just enjoy yourself you deserve it because you work so hard."

I made sure to fix Jasper a large plate and gave him his utensils with the heart-shaped napkin I folded for him. I made eye contact with Khaza and just smiled because I was enjoying my day.