5

Khaza and I came back inside, and we went our separate ways

Khaza and I came back inside, and we went our separate ways. Later, I met back up with Skylar. I found out that Skylar and Caleb snuck off to have sex. Skylar explained to me that she lost her virginity last year on her sixteenth birthday to Caleb, they were both virgins at the time. Jasper knows about Caleb and Skylar being a couple but of course, Khaza is still in the dark about it.

Skylar and I started twerking to the music that was playing just having a good time. Jasper came up behind me again and I continued to dance not thinking anything of it. By the second song, I was tired so I went to get a bottle of water from the kitchen. On my way back I saw Khaza giving me dirty looks. I went to sit next to Khaza on the sofa and she told me to get up because her girl was sitting there. I didn't move because like what the fuck you just had your tongue down my throat. The chick came back and set in Khaza's lap while grinding and kissing all down her neck. Skylar, Caleb, and Jasper all came to sit down on the couch by us since it was getting late and some of the guests were leaving. 

I went to the bathroom and once I was done, I exited the bathroom to find Khaza standing outside the door. "I told you that you were mine and then twenty minutes later you threw your ass on my man. If you want to fuck him then you should have kept it a stack with me from the jump Shawty. Khaza I was dancing I wasn't aware that I was supposed to stop him. This is the first party I have ever been to. You had a whole chick in your lap kissing on you when you were just kissing me on the balcony."

"It was a mistake Shawty, I didn't know you were for the team." Khaza just walked off and I had no idea what she even meant by that. I went back into the living room, and it seemed that everyone had left so it was just us four along with Khaza's girl.

"Ivy, I am hungry girl Caleb about to order us some food is there anything specific you want?"

"I am a pescatarian so anything that doesn't have meat, but seafood is fine though." 

"Girl, I don't see how you do it because I need some form of meat isn't that right Daddy?" We all watched as Khaza's slut made sexual gestures. "Bre you should have more class no wonder Khaza only lets you come out at night and never around family." So, the sluts name is Bre that figures because I know a lot of slutty girls name Bre. "I can just eat when I go home because I don't want to be an inconvenience to anyone. Nonsense Ivy you have to eat, and I don't mind going out of my way just to get what you need. Thank you, Jasper, that is very sweet of you, I'm sure your girlfriend enjoys that about you."

Everyone got quiet but I saw the sparkle in Khaza's eyes which confused me.

"Ivy, I was hoping that you would be comfortable staying the night here with me but if not, we can go home and have a girl's night." Skylar is my bestie and I know she wants to be here with Caleb so of course I will stay. "I'm cool with that if Jasper and Caleb don't mind about me staying. It's cool Ivy you like a little sister to me now and I know Jasper and Khaza don't mind. If I did mind it doesn't matter after you already told her that it was cool. Khaza stop being an asshole you are scaring my bestie. I didn't know you lived here as well Khaza I don't mean to disrespect your home. It's fine girl Khaza and I will disrespect his room tonight. I'm so sorry in advance for the screaming." I just rolled my eyes because bitch I don't care."

"Ok, guys how about I cook us all something yummy and fatting to soak up all of the liquor you guys had?"

" Ivy, it's almost eleven at night what could you possibly cook that isn't going to take hours? How about shrimp pasta, I can add chicken for those who want it, corn on the cob, and garlic bread." "Damn, that shit sounds delicious but we don't have any of that shit in here."

" What do you guys have to eat here? We only buy cereal and eat takeout unless Mama Sophia is cooking for us."

" Well, that's sad, we can just order pizza and wings for tonight and I will cook dinner tomorrow. I want all the veggies on my pizza no meat and I can pay for my pizza guys." "That sounds like a plan but like I told you in the mall you never have to pay for anything as long as I am around," Caleb ordered the food, and we sat around talking until the delivery guy came with our food. My veggie pizza was delicious, and I found out Jasper likes pineapples on his pizza as well. We all set around just trying to get to know each other which I was enjoying. Once we were done eating, I put away all the pizza boxes and asked if someone had a t-shirt, I could sleep in. 

"Yes, upstairs the last door at the end of the hall, and get one out of the top drawer for both you and Skylar." I was surprised that Khaza offered me his shirt to wear while his little whore was right there. "Do you think he will mind if I shower in his bathroom while he is still downstairs?" "I'm sure he won't be if he does, we can deal with it later because I am about to shower with Caleb before Khaza knows that I am gone."