10

Today is finally the last day of school before Christmas break begins

Today is finally the last day of school before Christmas break begins. Two entire weeks without teachers, homework, or early morning alarms. I love school but I need a vacation because the college applications are kicking my ass. It is now officially noon, and I am done with school for two weeks. Skylar is having a lunch date with Caleb, so I don't have to wait for her after school.

Khaza and Jasper went back to California two months ago to take care of some kind of business. I haven't spoken to Khaza since the day we had the cookout when her family was in town. Jasper and I have gotten closer, and I can say I like him but not on a relationship level if that makes sense. From what I hear Khaza is busy working and fucking everything walking, Jasper told me it's a different woman every night. I am excited that Jasper will be back today because although he doesn't know if he will have to go back to California. This will be my first year having someone special to spend my birthday with this year which is Christmas Day. I didn't tell Jasper when my birthday was because I didn't want the entire day to be about me. 

Khaza found out about Caleb and Sophia's relationship and she flipped out. Jasper and Khaza had words and didn't speak for a while but now I think they are good. I have no idea if Khaza is coming home as well but I hope she doesn't hurt Caleb or Skylar. Xavier is a guy from school who I have been hanging out with lately. We aren't dating but we have this unspoken bond with each other, my mom loves him, but Daddy is still on the defense.

"Hey, Dad I didn't know you were coming over where is Mom and what is he doing here? Hey, baby girl Mom went to go get us some snack food because we have gone hang out at the house since Khaza back in town. Why can't you hang out at her house Dad, or you can take her back to Louisiana with you? Baby girl don't act like that it isn't a nice look on you. Ok, Dad, I am about to nap then get ready for my date with Xavier we are going out for dinner and a movie. Love you Dad see you when I get up and please let Mom know not to disturb me."

 I can't believe Khaza was here and didn't speak but she never took her eyes off of me.  I didn't give her the satisfaction of looking her way. I remove all of my clothes which is the best feeling after a long day at school then start the shower. I remove my makeup and secure my curly hair in a bun then put my shower bonnet on and step into the shower. A hot shower on a cold December day is amazing because it relaxes your body so much that you have a peaceful nap. I washed and cleaned my body then I got out and moisturized with my coconut butter then I did my skincare routine. I set my alarm then placed my eye mask on my eyes then I was out for the count.

I slept for an amazing five hours and now I feel so refreshed and I love it. I checked my phone I have tons of messages from Skylar, Jasper, and Xavier. I get up to brush my teeth, wash my face, and find something to put on so I can go downstairs. I threw on some pink tights with one of Xavier's oversized hoodies socks and my Ugg slides and went downstairs. "Hey Mom, what are you cooking and who are you cooking it for? Hey baby I bought you some sushi it's in the refrigerator and some snack food for your dad and his friend's baby. Thanks, Mom I am starving and oh yeah I remember Dad said that when I got home."

" Xavier and I are going out tonight so I will be home around ten if that's ok with you still. Sure, baby, I am sure I will still be up, and Sophia is coming over tonight and bringing her new boyfriend. Wow just wow well thanks for the sushi, Mom I'm about to call Skylar while I get ready for my date in a minute."

I am putting the last finishing touches on my makeup as I listen to Skylar tell me about all the fussing back and forth Caleb and Khaza have been doing. "I don't think they should fight and I also think it's Khaza's fault she couldn't see that you two are in love. I am sorry that all this is going on bestie, but Xavier is waiting for me so how about you sleep over? We can drink and have a girl's night? I am so down bestie just let me know when to come over."  I checked myself out in the mirror once more before heading downstairs and then out to Xavier's car. We are going to see this Christmas love story movie then out to a hot pot restaurant. Xavier and I get along so well but for some reason, there is something in me that can't make us official. Jasper loves the fact that I can't move past first base with Xavier. For some reason, he thinks I am holding out to be with him. 

I told Jasper that I didn't see him that way when one night he confessed his love to me but then said Khaza dared him to do it once I rejected him. Japer is cool until a guy comes around and flirts with me then he goes all killer psycho ex on the poor guy. 

Xavier should be the one for me, but the universe doesn't see it that way so let me just enjoy my date night with my Xavier.