3

The first three months of my senior year were exciting thanks to my Bestie Skylar who has become like a sister to me

The first three months of my senior year were exciting thanks to my Bestie Skylar who has become like a sister to me. People that I have been going to school with for years have been speaking to me as well as trying to be friends. Tonight, Skylar invited me to a kickback that her brother and his friends are having at their condo. The night we had dinner I was openly checking Khaza out and he shut me down very respectfully might I add. I want to make sure I look cute, so I am about to head to the mall to find myself something to wear for tonight.

Skylar can't come to be mall with me for an outfit because she has a hair appointment today.

I have been at this mall for about three hours, and I still don't know what I want to wear. Well, I guess I will head to Victoria's Secret because a girl can never have enough panties. I love lingerie even if I have never had anyone to get sexy and wear them for. 

 I wish Skylar was at the mall with me because my hands are full, but I still see panties I want. I jump and turn when I hear someone scream my name in the mall. "Hey Caleb Hi Jasper, you can't just scream my name in the mall Caleb, you almost gave me a heart attack".

" Damn, Ivy you have enough panties and bras to last you a lifetime and then some". 

"Shut up I forgot I was holding them in my hand that's why I need my bestie here because I still want a ton more, but I only have two hands". "Well, we came to the mall to get us some fits for tonight, Jasper how about you stay and help Ivy while I go get Khaza from talking to that chicken head"? For some strange reason, I felt something when he said Khaza was with a bald head stinky breath thot, or whatever Caleb said. "Jasper hold these while I go pick up a few more than try these two sets on". "Ivy try that orange set that will look good on you with your skin complexation". 

I can't believe I am sitting in Victoria's Secret holding panties and bras for a woman who isn't even mine.

I can't even lie Ivy is cool as hell and can cook her ass off, crazy how we only met her a few months ago but seems like years. "Ok, I decided that I am going to get them all because they all look so good on me". 

"Ok, well let's check out and maybe we can get something to eat from the food court before you head home". The total for my purchase was $154 and as I am taking my card from my wallet Jasper gives the cashier his card. "Jasper no take your card back I can pay for my lingerie",  I whine. "There is no doubt in my mind you couldn't, but you don't have to pull out your card as long as I am around". 

Aww girl let your man pay for your items, you two are the cutest couple I have seen in a while. Jasper grabbed my bags and my hand and for some reason, I allowed him to. As we walked out of Victoria's Secret we ran right into Khaza and Caleb. "Damn Jasper, I told you to help her with her panties not try to get into them", Caleb said. I couldn't help but blush because I have never had anyone even attempt to know the color of my panties.

I looked at Khaza and saw she had a mug on her face as she stared at Jasper and my hand being intertwined. "Well, I need to head home thank you again Jasper for helping me and paying for my items". Bro you like Ivy because you don't buy anyone shit not even me and we siblings", Caleb said and I just rolled my eyes.

"See you guys later maybe tomorrow I can cook you a thank you meal for purchasing my items Jasper".

I didn't find anything to wear in the mall, so I decided to look through the numerous clothes in my closet with the tags still on them. "Hey Ivy, I know that you are going to a party tonight and I want you to enjoy yourself, but I also want you to be safe". "I know that there will be alcohol and drugs there but don't feel pressured to do either baby", my mom explained to me. 

"If you get drunk and need a ride home, please don't hesitate to call me Ivy". "I was 17 years old once and I wish I could have called home, Ivy, I promise you can always call me to come get you, my love". 

"Thank you, Mom, I love you so much and I am very excited about tonight, you and Dad raised me well so you don't have anything to worry about". "How about I pick out an outfit while you shower and do your hair, Sophia and I are going out to the new reggae club tonight for drinks sweetie".

The shower water hitting my body is instantly relaxing and I love every moment of it, I wash my hair in the shower so my curls will be popping. Once I was done with my shower I did my facial routine, moisturized my body, and applied the products to my hair. I put my silk robe on while sitting down at my vanity to do my makeup. I love to do makeup; I love the art of making people feel and look beautiful. Once I was done with my glam makeup, I diffused my hair so that it was fully dry. I see that my mom picked out an orange body con dress with a pair of all-white Alexander McQueen sneakers. I sprayed on some of my favorite perfume Chance by Chanel to complete my outfit. I went downstairs to see my Mom and Ms. Sophia in the kitchen drinking wine.

"Ivy, you look beautiful, wow your makeup is amazing where did you get it done?", Ms. Sophia asked.

" Thank you, Ms. Sophia, but I did my makeup it's something I like to do in my spare time, I love to create art". "Ivy, you are one of a kind and I am so happy that Skylar has you now because you are a positive influence in her life". As Ms. Sophia and I were talking Mom went to get the door after the doorbell rang. "Damn, Ivy you look really good Bestie everyone gone be at your neck tonight".