4

As we are riding to Jasper and Caleb's condo for the kickback, I steal a glance at Caleb and Skylar while they are in the back seat whispering in one another's ear

As we are riding to Jasper and Caleb's condo for the kickback, I steal a glance at Caleb and Skylar while they are in the back seat whispering in one another's ear. I thought I would be sitting in the backseat with Skylar, but Jasper asked me to sit up front with him, and honestly, I didn't mind at all. 

 "Ivy, you look nice, and orange is your color, I didn't know you wore makeup but it looks good". "Thank you, you look nice as well and I love doing my makeup in my downtime or anything creative for that matter". 

"Your shit Fye Ma you can make some bank by making these girls look and feel good". It's just something I do for fun, but I will keep that in mind so thank you, Jasper". Before I knew it, we were pulling up to their condo which means they only live ten minutes away from me. Jasper grabbed my hand when we got out of the car and walked us in, of course, the two children Caleb and Skylar had a lot of jokes about us holding hands.

The party seems cool for it being my first kickback and Jasper has been introducing me to everyone here so I feel comfortable. Caleb told us to drink our drinks now why is Khaza not here, she wouldn't allow it when she comes. Jasper knows I don't drink so he got some strawberry daiquiri wine coolers just for me. It tastes really good and there is only four percent alcohol in it which makes me happy so I know I will be able to focus. Not sure what the clear liquor was in Skylar's cup, but I must say she is lit because she won't stop dancing now.

" The fuck you got in that red solo cup Skylar better be no fucking liquor", Khaza yelled in front of everyone. 

"Shut up Khaza this is just juice you can taste it if you want, you always doing the da,n most for no reason at all". I watched them carefully because I knew I saw her mix the orange juice and clear liquor in the exact cup she was drinking now. "Naw, I'm good just don't get fucked up trying to be grown and shit". "Oh my gosh, Khaza you are so embarrassing always worried about me and not your thots", Skylar yelled. "Mane whatever and why the hell are y'all holding hands Jasper, I know you aren't trying to fuck this lil ass girl man".

I was so embarrassed because why the fuck would Khaza ask that in front of everyone as if I am a whore or some shit. I walked off because Khaza not even being here twenty minutes he has ruined my first party ever. I made my way outside of their condo and downstairs to the lobby because I just needed to get away from her immediately. Skylar came downstairs to check on me and it made me realize she cares about me and this is a real friendship. "Ivy bestie I am so sorry Khaza is such a dumb ass and I will be telling Mama about this shit when I get home".

Khaza ass acting like she's mad Jasper got at you first or some damn shit", Skylar ranted. 

"Girl yeah right as if that would ever happen but thank you for coming to check on me, it means a lot to me". You are my bestie and I care about you so trust me when I tell you I'm gone always come no matter what. "That means the world to me Skylar and trust me when I say I will always be down to ride".

"Now let's go make the best of my first kickback party experience and forget all about Khaza".

I can't believe I am enjoying myself, Jasper and Caleb also checked on me and apologized for everything although they were never at fault. I am starting to feel the alcohol in my system now that I have drunk all four of the wine coolers. The music was playing, and some guests were playing cards, dominoes, or just sitting around drinking and smoking. Alone by Dave East and Jacquees started playing and that's my song so I begin to swing my hips to the music. I felt someone come up behind me and begin to match my movements so I continued to dance with them. His hands began to roam my body and it felt amazing, he whispered in my ear, and I noticed the voice belonged to Jasper and my entire body started to heat up.

Jasper whispered in my ear   "didn't know I could move my hips like that". 

We continued to grind on each other until the song went off, I was surprised that Jasper kept up without rushing as most guys do, being that they just want girls to twerk. When the song changed Jasper grabbed me by the hand and led me into the kitchen to get me a bottle of water. Jasper seems to be a nice guy and I love the attention that he is showing me but I can't say that I am attractive to him. We sit in the kitchen making small talk trying to get to know one another until Khaza comes in to tell Jasper that his girlfriend is here looking for him. Wow the first guy that showed me any interest has a girlfriend and I had no clue.

I can't believe Skylar didn't warn me when she saw he was trying to pursue me, at least I think he is trying to pursue me.

"You are sitting here looking lost since you found out your little crush has a girlfriend". Khaza why are you so mean to me I never did anything to you, but you're just so mean. Khaza just looks at me like I got shit on my face and didn't say anything to me. I eventually got tired of the bullshit with her, so I got up to leave and she grabbed my arm. Come with me right quick I want to show you some sit right quick. Khaza walked me out to the balcony and the view was beautiful and overlooking the city, I would love to live here. I felt Khaza come up behind me and I froze because we had never been this close before and I was nervous. "This view is just as beautiful as you Ivy, I want to apologize for what I said earlier to be honest I don't know why I said it", Khaza explained. 

"I accept your apology, but I hope that it comes with a behavior change because if not the apology doesn't mean anything", I told him. 

As I am still facing the view of the city Khaza begins to kiss down my neck and it feels so good that my entire body starts to tingle. The more she kisses and sucks the more turned on I get, and I don't even know what's happening to my body. Khaza turns me around and we stare into each other's eyes until she leans in and begins to kiss me. This was my first kiss, so it took a minute for me to get the hang of it. We pulled back to catch our breath and we just stared at one another.

You mine now Ivy, I don't want you to be entertaining anyone else Pretty Girl.