11

"Tonight was amazing thank you again Xavier for asking me out tonight

"Tonight was amazing thank you again Xavier for asking me out tonight. I would ask you out every Friday until you are ready to make us official and become my girlfriend." Xavier walked me to my door and again I thanked him for a good night. Right when Xavier was about to kiss me goodnight, Khaza opened the front door and just stared at us. Talk about awkward so I told Xavier just to go and I would call him later. "Khaza who do you think you are hovering over us like you're my father? So that's the guy that's standing in for me at the moment Pretty Girl? You're still so annoying why can't you just answer my question instead of being an asshole. I see you still have that spark in your eyes for me Pretty Girl."

I just walked off because yes, it is true but no I won't be admitting it out loud to her.

"Hey Sweetie, you are home early, how was your date with Xavier?  Come into the living room to meet Wallace."

" It was great Mom he was the perfect gentleman as always."

" Hi, Ivy sweetie I want you to meet my boyfriend, Wallace," Ms Sophia said. I froze when I saw him because there was no doubt in my mind that this was the same man. Once I was able to bring myself back into the moment I spoke and tried to hurry upstairs to my bedroom. "Pretty Girl, what's wrong why did you freeze up when he spoke to you, do you know him? Khaza I am not in the mood for your bullshit I need to process my thoughts."

I went upstairs to my bedroom and stripped off all of my clothes then removed my makeup. I got into the shower and let the water relax my body. I don't forget a face especially not one of a creep. I washed my hair and put a hair mask on while I cleaned my body. Once I was done with my shower I got out and applied moisturizer to my hair and then my body. I make sure to moisturize twice a day so my skin can stay soft and smooth. Once I was done, I put my hair into six big plaits so that I could sleep on it without tangling it up. I did my skincare routine then I put my silk robe on because I would most definitely be staying in my room all night. I need to text Skylar to find out where she is. I know she isn't home alone unless Caleb is there with her.

I cleaned up any mess I made then made my way into my bedroom to see Khaza sitting on my bed.

"What the hell are you doing in my room I could have come out of the bathroom naked Khaza. It's not like I haven't seen you naked before so why that would be such a big deal now Pretty Girl? What do you want I'm sure my boyfriend wouldn't want me alone in my bedroom with you." I watch as a smirk appears on Khaza's face, and it makes me tingle between my legs. "It's no problem Pretty Girl I have a woman. I only came upstairs to see if I needed to beat Wallace's ass or kill him. You seemed as if you were scared when you saw him. Has he tried anything with you or done anything to make you feel uncomfortable?"

" Fuck Ivy please tell me he didn't touch you or my sister because I will put two in his skull now." The anger coming from Khaza scared me, but I wasn't afraid of her. "Calm down Khaza, he hasn't touched me or Skylar in an inappropriate way I promise you."

Khaza came back to sit on my bed, and she pulled me into her lap which caused me to straddle her. "You are naked under that robe Pretty Girl but if you're trying to seduce me, I am not interested. As if I would even give you that satisfaction, I am only sitting here to calm you down. Calm me down by telling me what happened then Pretty Girl. If not  I will go downstairs right now and beat the shit out of him. I will also tell your dad he did something to you so he can beat his ass as well. No don't do that please I will tell you everything that happened."

"About two weeks ago Xavier had practice and the team had to stay late. The coach wanted to speak to them about the game the following week. We usually spend time together after practice so instead of coming home I went to Smoothie King to wait until he got out of practice. It was a beautiful day, so I set outside drinking my smoothie and this guy approached me. He told me his name was Thomas and asked if I was looking to model. I told him that I was only 17 and that my parents wouldn't go for it. I just wanted to be left alone to enjoy my smoothie. He didn't take the hint so he set down at the table with me. He began to tell me how beautiful I was and how much money I could make being a lingerie. He told me that I had an amazing figure. I felt very uncomfortable the entire time and he touched my hand which creeped me out. I dialed my dad and immediately hung up so he could call back. When my Dad called I showed him the caller ID and walked to my car talking to my dad the entire time. I don't usually forget a face but maybe it isn't him since the name is different."

I watched Khaza the entire time I told the story and her eyes got darker the deeper I got into the story. "I am going to beat the shit out of him and keep him away from my Mom with his sick ass. Baby please just wait it out to see if it is indeed him before we ruin what your mom has."

"You called me baby so that means you want me bad real bad Pretty Girl."