7

"I'm fine thanks for asking Jasper but no I am staying tonight and will go home in the morning

"I'm fine thanks for asking Jasper but no I am staying tonight and will go home in the morning." Jasper helped me off the counter and I grabbed a sprite for Skylar and excited the kitchen. "Dang bout time Ivy you seem to always disappear on me well let's go to bed." As we all were saying our good nights, I saw Khaza tonguing Bre down and it was disgusting. "Make sure you and Ivy wrap it up tonight buddy we don't need any babies running around here," Khaza said. Embarrassed for the second time I just went upstairs to the guest room. "Ivy, I am sorry again for "Khaza, but I am far from dumb did you fuck my sister?"

" What no Skylar I am a virgin, but we did shower together."

"What the entire fuck Khaza just keeps doing that shit because she is jealous.

"Caleb and I watched as you two made eye contact when Bre called her Daddy. Don't think we didn't notice the guilty look you both sported after the shower." "We didn't have sex and to be honest I'm sure we never will."

" Bestie I have never seen my sister act the way she has been acting tonight so I think you should shut down whatever you and Jasper have." "We don't have anything going on he is just really nice that's all."

Skylar went to bed about an hour ago and I am still awake with Khaza on my mind. I decided I wanted to watch television so I went downstairs so I wouldn't disturb Skylar. I hear moaning but I just assume Khaza is giving Bre exactly what she wants with her hot ass. As I got down to the bottom of the stairs, I could claw my eyes out from the scene in front of me. Khaza has Bre bent over the sofa fucking her from the back. Khaza looks me directly in my eyes and doesn't even for a moment stop to think about how I'm feeling at this moment. For some reason, this was heartbreaking for me, and I began to tear up. Khaza stopped once the tear fell from my eyes, but I turned and ran up the stairs. I could hear Khaza running behind me calling my name, but I kept running because he was dead to me. I ran into our room and slammed the door which caused Skylar to wake in the process. 

"Ivy, you're crying what's wrong did someone hurt you is it ok bestie what's wrong?"

" I'm ok I'm ready for us to go home and I am never coming back here." "Ivy open the door let me talk to you right quick."

"Khaza go away there is nothing that has to be said I saw the real you and I'm ok with that." "Pretty Girl just let me explain to you what it was and not what you think it is." "Khaza just go away because she is crying and just needs a good night's rest. Bestie what's wrong what is it that my sister did to you to make you cry?"

"Khaza sh-e was having sex with Bre, and she didn't care that I was there she didn't care at all." "Aww Ivy baby you have feelings for her sweetie and that's ok it's going to be ok." Skylar stayed up with me all night as I explained to her every little encounter that Khaza and I had together. Skylar was a little grossed out, but she understood why I felt the way I felt. I woke up bright and early ready to go home and to my surprise, Skylar was already awakened with coffee and a bagel breakfast sandwich. The coffee wasn't piping hot, so I knew she had been up for a while now. I got dressed and Skylar drove us home in Caleb's car, Skylar's car won't arrive from California until Tuesday. We decided to just chill at our own homes until we were well-rested for the day. I heated my coffee back up and ate my breakfast sandwich thinking about everything that took place last night. Mom wasn't home because on Saturday mornings she normally has meetings with her privileged clients. 

I took a shower so that I could wash and deep condition my hair since it got wet last night, and I didn't have my hair essentials. Once I was out of the shower and done deep conditioning my hair, I ran a bubble bath while applying my moisturizer to my hair. I decided I was going to two-strand twist my hair because it is a protective style. The feeling of the hot water touching my body is so relaxing and I can sit in this tub for hours. I can continue to run hot water when it cools off.

Mom got home at two and she woke me up so that we could spend some mother-daughter time together. "I bought home some groceries because I was thinking that maybe we could cook lunch together.  I want to hear about how your first party went last night with Skylar."

" I'm not really in the mood to cook so maybe we could eat cup noodles and I tell you about it." "Ivy, you do know that I am a grown-ass woman so I will not be eating cup noodles. I will whip up something for lunch. I was wondering if you want to have a cookout since some of Sophia's family came into town this morning. Something small because it is just her brother his wife and children."

" Sure, Mom, I am cool with anything I will be down in a moment to help."

" Ivy sweetie, are you ok did anything happen at this party you want to tell me about?" "No Mom everything is cool I just now know that guys are complete assholes. I'm sorry Mom I didn't mean to use profanity." 

"It's ok Ivy but I want you to know that your father will be coming over today well."