6

Khaza's bedroom was all black with blue silk sheets on his kingsize bed

Khaza's bedroom was all black with blue silk sheets on his kingsize bed. I am impressed with his bathroom because for him to be a man it was extremely clean. I got myself a shirt big enough to cover everything and all the essentials from his linen closet that I might need. I started the shower so it could warm up while I undressed. Thank God he had face wipes, so I was able to remove my makeup.

The water pressure is amazing Khaza's shower is my new favorite place. I wish I had bought my silk scarf to wrap my hair up, but I didn't, so I throw my hair up in a bun, this has to work until I get home tomorrow. "I don't remember telling you that you could shower in my bathroom, pretty girl." 

"Khaza what the fuck I am naked in here. This is my shower so moved over I need to cleanse my body as well."  I moved over and watched as Khaza got into the shower completely naked and his body was amazing. I have never seen a penis in person, but I didn't know they were that huge like do girls enjoy sex with him. "Ivy, you know you can shower and not stare at me the entire time." I didn't reply because I was embarrassed, I got caught so I just continued to wash my body until I needed to wash the soap off me. "I need to wash the soap off of my body so if you don't mind can you move over some?"

" This is my shower so if you want to rinse off then come on, I don't bite unless you want me to." I moved in front of Khaza to rinse the soap off of me and I bent over to make sure my legs and feet were rinsed off. I felt Khaza press himself into me and it made my knees weak. I stood up and when I turned around Khaza attacked me with kisses. This kiss is even more intense than the first one.

The water begins to wet both of our heads and I reach up to remove my scrunchies and let my curls fall loose.

Khaza picked me up and placed me on the shower wall as we continued to kiss. I felt Khaza's penis rub up against me and I let out a sound that I didn't even know I could make. "Fuck Ivy, you got me bricked up right now and I want you bad." I didn't know how to respond so I didn't, but Khaza began to rub me between my legs, and I was soaked. "Damn, I got you this wet just from kissing imagine if I were to make love to you." Hearing the word love made my ears perk up but who's to say he isn't just saying it to have sex with me? Khaza began to rub me faster and my moans were becoming uncontrollable. "I want you Ivy and I don't want anyone else to have you so don't test me." I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying because although it was my first orgasm I felt it coming on. Khaza began to rub my clit even faster as she stared me into my eyes and told me I belonged to her and only she could touch me like this. "Fuck Khaza" I moaned loudly, and she kissed me to quiet my moan. 

My body was trembling as I came down from my orgasm, but Khaza held on to my body while running her hands through my curls. We cleansed our bodies again then got out of the shower and dressed in our pajamas for the night. Khaza gave me a goodnight kiss and told me to remember what she said.

I went downstairs to see Bre still taking shots, Caleb and Skylar texting each other trying to be discrete and Jasper watching something on TV. "Damn, Ivy took you long enough, but I see why now I didn't know you were washing your hair. Sorry my brother doesn't have your usual hair products, but we can bring some over since this is our new hangout spot." "I am going to braid it in two braids so that it doesn't tangle throughout the night since I don't have my silk scarf."

 "I can run to Walmart to get you one that way you can sleep comfortably tonight," Jasper said.

"Walmart closes at 12 now lover boy and she's good she went braid it tonight then bring all the shit she needs here" like Sky said. "Who are you and what have you done to my mean annoying older sister because he would never. I'm being nice now it's a problem but when I'm mean you cry to Mama. No, I like it just going to take some time to get used to sister." I watch the two go back and forth while I sit on the couch next to drunk Bre. "Well, I am exhausted Daddy so how about you come put me to sleep?"

I immediately looked at Khaza and she was already staring at me and for some reason, her saying that pissed me off.

"I need a drink now so excuse me while I go fix me one, Skylar would you like anything?"

" Yes, Bestie bring me a sprite please then we can head up to bed because I am sleepy. We have to have girl talk before bed." I went into the kitchen just so I could take a deep breath and try to calm down without going off. I jumped up on the counter to have a seat while I tried to calm myself down. Jasper came into the kitchen to get himself some water and he came in front of me, and I opened my legs to let him in. "What's wrong baby girl you seem sad all of a sudden, do you want to go home?" Jasper held my chin up while he talked to me, and I looked him in his eyes, and I saw that he was a handsome guy. I didn't get a chance to answer him before Khaza walked into the kitchen and gave me a dirty look while grabbing two bottles of water bottle out of the fridge.