𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮

"Are you new to this school?" - asked a man around his 40s.

Taehyung nodded his head with a smile and said "Yes Sir".

"you are the son of Mr.Kim right?" - the man asked softly.

"Yes sir how do you know?" - Taehyung asked back.

"I'm the Principal here Taehyung, I'm Yang" - Mr.Yang said.

"Ohh sorry Mr.Yang I didn't know that you were the Principal here" - Taehyung said and bowed politely.

"It's OK dear, now go to your class I hope that your dad had informed you about your class section!!" - Mr.Yang said softly.

"Yes Sir, he did and thanku" - Taehyung said politely and bowed.

Taehyung walked silently through the class corridor and entered his classroom. Suddenly each and every students were looked at Taehyung , who was new to their class.

 Suddenly each and every students were looked at Taehyung , who was new to their class

"Are you new to our class? what's your name?" - asked one of the student.

"Yesh, my name is Kim Taehyung" - Taehyung said with a cute smile.

But he didn't react anything towards Taehyung and went back to their old conversation.

"May I know your name?" - Taehyung asked with a curiosity

Taehyung face turns to be sad and his cute smile gone from his lips, because they don't reply to his question. They were talking, laughing etc... but didn't look at Taehyung.

One of a student named Park Jimin entered into the classroom.

"Hy, what's your name? Are you new?" - Jimin asked with a confused tone.

"Yes, I'm Taehyung and new to this class. By the way what's your name?" - Taehyung replied and asked softly with a smile.

"Jimin" - he replied.

"Aww. it's nice name" - Taehyung said with a smile.

"This is my seat, getup and go to the back bench" - Jimin said with a rude tone.