𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟳

"Shall we sit together" - Jimin asked with a soft smile.

Taehyung nodded his head with a teary eyes in happiness.

"Jimin.... I'm very happy now. Please sit with me here" - Taehyung said with a cute soft smile.

Jimin went towards his desk and bring his bag, books...and kept on Taehyung's desk.

When Jimin was about to sit, suddenly school bell rang and Taehyung wokeup from his sleep.

That was fully happened on Taehyung's dream, because he slept deeply.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes with his two hands and looked at the seat beside him,which was empty.

Suddenly Taehyung became very sad and his eyes was filled with tears, which was started to spilled out. Then he looked at Jimin, who was happly talking to his friends.

Time skipped to Evening :

School bell rang and each and every students were gone to their home. Taehyung was the only person who was walking alone the street.

The street was looked so cool with beautiful trees.

In a few minutes Taehyung reached Jungkook's Kindergarten

As usual Jungkook was layed down with his cute white bunny bag, which has two long cute ears.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and said "Hyyyy my bunny".

Suddenly Jungkook wokeup from his deep sleep and looked at Taehyung.

He ran towards Taehyung and he took Jungkook on his arms securely.

"Me bunny guuu boyy ahh...?" - Jungkook asked cutely.

"Yeah, so what you want today my bunny?" - Taehyung asked casually with a smile.

"Sup-suprise. Taetae go cake hu-hut" - Jungkook said cutely with a smile.

"Let's go to cake shop ok my bunny" - Taehyung said cutely as he caressed his hair softly.

Jungkook was so excited and became very happy.