𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟲

Taehyung was searched for his notebook, but it was not there. At the same time Mr.Hung came towards Taehyung's seat.

Taehyung looked at Mr.Hung, who was stood there to check his notebook.

"Mr.Hung, I think i didn't bring the notebook" - Taehyung said with a fear.

"Ohhh why you didn't bring it to the class?" - Mr.Hung asked with an angry tone.

"Sorry Mr.Hung, I-I forgot to bring it" - Taehyung said as his eyes welled up with tears.

Mr.Hung looked at Taehyung from the bottom to top and asked "didn't you forget to eat...?"

Taehyung didn't said anything and looked down as a tear slipped down his cheeks.

Mr.Hung went back towards the board and started to teach.

Taehyung wiped his tears and sat down. Jimin again started to laughed at him. It makes Taehyung to more sad.

Time skipped to Break Time :

Jimin and his friends were standing in the corridor while taking there things from there locker

Taehyung came near to Jimin because Taehyung's locker was next to Jimin's locker.

"Hi Jimin" - Taehyung said softly with a smile.

Jimin looked at Taehyung top to bottom and said "please move from my site. I have lots of work to done. I haveno time to talk with you".

Taehyung obeyed his words and moved infront of Jimin. Jimin took his bottle from the locker and went inside the classroom.

Taehyung tried to talk with other classmates but they too didn't gave respect to him, because they were Jimin's friends, so they would only listen to what Jimin would tell them.

Break Time Over.

Next class was started and Taehyung listened to it carefully and took notes properly.

Suddenly an announcement came from the speaker which was fixed on their classroom.

The announcement was :

"Kim.Taehyung please come to the office soon" - Mr.Yang said through the speaker.

Every students were turned back and looked at Taehyung.

"Taehyung you can go to the office now" - The teacher gave permission to Taehyung.

Taehyung stood up from his seat and nodded his head cutely. When he was passed through Jimin, he laughed at Taehyung.

"Professor called you to give you the TC. Go, brought it and get out from our class" - Jimin said and laughed at Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't said anything to Jimin.