𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟵

Taehyung knocked the door continously, and shouted for someone to help. But nobody was there to help him.

After few minutes of try he got tired by himself and became thirsty. By his luck he got a few sip of water from a bottle, which was kept on the sitting table.

Taehyung drank it fully and again he started to ask help from outside.

"Anybody is there? Please help me" - Taehyung asked continously.

But nobody was there to help him. Agin Taehyung shouted.

"Please unlock the door. Please I'm trapped inside. Please help me" - Taehyung said with tired tone.

Time passed to Evening. Taehyung got tired and layed down on the floor, because he had no energy on his body.

On the other side Jimin and his friends forgotten Taehyung that, who was got locked by them on Dressing room.

Mr.Kim was waited for Taehyung to pickup with him. But he was not there. All students were gone from the school, but also Taehyung was not there. So Mr.Kim went towards the Watchman.

"Hello.. My son didn't came. Do you know were he was?" - Mr.Kim asked Watchman casually.

"All students were gone Sir" - Watchman said and locked the school gate.

Mr.Kim thought for a while and went back to home.

Taehyung's Home :

Mrs.Kim was feeding Jungkook while watching cartoons on TV.

"Did our Taehyung reached home?" - Mr.Kim asked while coming from outside.

"No honey. What happened?" - Mrs.Kim said casually while feeding Jungkook cutely.

"What..... ? he didn't arrived yet?" - Mr.Kim asked nervously.

Mrs.Kim stopped feeding to Jungkook and stood up nervously and asked "Why ? What happened to Taehyung?".

"When I was gone to pickup Taehyung from his school, he was not there" - Mr.Kim said.

"Don't you searched him on school?" - Mrs.Kim asked nervously and stopped feeding Jungkook.

Seeing this all, Jungkook got confused, so he pulled his mumma's dress softly and looked at her face cutely and asked for food.

"Mum-mumma give food me mouth" - Jungkook opened his mouth and asked cutely.

"Don't cry honey. What can we do now?" - Mr.Kim asked nervously and got sweating.

"Come on let's go to his school and ask" - Mrs.Kim said with his teary eyes.

"Mum-mumma wot happened to my Taetae?" - Jungkook asked cutely without knowing anything.