𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟴

Taehyung scared of it, because he had no money to buy another Juice. Taehyung's eyes were filled with tears and started to spilled out.

Taehyung went back to the Cafeteria and sat alone there. She noticed Taehyung, who was sitting alone with teary eyes.

She came near to Taehyung and asked "What happened Taehyung? Why are you crying".

Taehyung wiped his tears and looked at her, but didn't say anything.

"Tell me my dear. Don't be sad I'll help you If I can" - She wiped his tears and said.

"When I was walked on the steps, unexpectedly Juice glass falls down. Now what can I do? I have no money to buy another one" - Taehyung said while sobbing.

She caressed his hair and said "I'll give you another one Tae. Don't cry. Wait I'll come back".

Taehyung stopped her by holding his hands and said "I don't have money to buy".

"No need to pay for it" - She said with a soft smile and went back.

Taehyung nodded his head and wiped his tears.

She came with another glass of Fresh Lime Juice and gave it to Taehyung's hand.

"Drink it from here itself my dear" - She said with a smile.

"This is not for me Noona, I buy this for my Friend" - Taehyung said.

"He didn't gave you money" - She asked casually.

Taehyung thought for a second and replied "No because he is my Best Friend. How can I ask money".

"Aww so sweet of you Tae. Take it carefully and gave it to him" - She said with a smile.

"Ahh sure Noona. Thanks a lot" - Taehyung said with a cute smile.

"Your friend is very lucky to have a friend like you Tae" - She caressed his hair softly with a smile and said.

Taehyung just smiled at her and bowed.

Taehyung reached the class.

There Jimin and his friends were throwing the rolled papers together and playing

Taehyung silently goes towards them and call Jimin. But he didn't looked at him.

"Jimin... Jimin..." - Taehyung called again from Jimin's back side.

Jimin turned back and scolded Taehyung for disturbing them while playing.

Taehyung became sad and forwarded the Juice glass towards Jimin.

"I don't want. Get away from my sight" - Jimin said with an anger tone and went out from the class.