𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯

"Hy Taehyung, what happened?  Don't you bring your water bottle?" - Mr.Yang asked.

"I have it but I had finished the water on break time" - Taehyung replied with a small smile

"Why didn't you asked water from anyone?" - Mr.Yang asked as he raised Taehyung's chin up softly.

"It's OK, Mr.Yang. I'll manage" - Taehyung said while his tears welled up in his eyes.

"Ohhh...my dear, you can take water from the cooler at anytime okay.?" - Mr.Yang said as he softly caressed Taehyung's hair and went back to the office.

Taehyung wiped out the tears and closed his lunch box without eating his lunch fully. He kept his lunch box inside the bag and zipped it. He started to walk towards the cooler, which was mentioned by Mr.Yang.

Time skipped to Evening.

Mr.Kim came to the school gate to pickup Taehyung. But he was not there. Suddenly he saw Taehyung from so far who was walking slowly.

Taehyung noticed his Dada and ran fastly towards his Dada.

"Dada, are you waiting for a while? I'm sorry Dada" - Taehyung asked Mr.Kim with a sad face.

"No Bear, just now I came here. I think I was late to pickup you" - Mr.Kim said and they both began to laugh.

"Taehyung, how was you first day in your new school? How many friends do you got my dear?" - Mr.Kim asked in a curiosity.

Taehyung's face became sad but also he hide everything from his Dada for the first time and replied

"Really I'm feeling happy with my new school Dada. And I got so many friends here" - Taehyung said with a fake smile on his face.

"Oh my bear, after hearing this I too feeling happy. come on let's go and pickup Jungkook from the kindergarten" - Mr.Kim said with a soft smile.

Mr.Kim came to the car and sat on the driving seat. Taehyung opened the door and sat on the passenger seat beside his Dada.

They arrived at Jungkook's Kindergarten and Mr.Kim stopped the car infront of the Kindergarten. Taehyung opened the car door and step forwarded to the doorstep. Jungkook was slept deeply and his little hands were hold his bunny bag tightly.

"Where is my Bunny?" - Taehyung raised his voice and hide a little behind the door.

Hearing Taehyung's voice, Jungkook suddenly woke up and stoodup. His little pink fingers were rubbing his eyes and searching for his brother Taehyung.

"Tae Tae, wh-where you are? Are yo-uu here?" - Jungkook asked cutely while rubbing his eyes softly with his soft hands.

"Here I'm Bunny. Come on" - Taehyung said and jumped towards the door.

Jungkook picked his cute little bunny bag on his shoulder and ran towards Taehyung and jumped on his arms.

Taehyung caught Jungkook in his arms securely.

"Woah!!! did my bunny missed me?" - Taehyung asked as he kissed Jungkook's chubby cheeks.

"Hmmm....bunny mis-missed my Taetae chooo much" - Jungkook said cutely and kissed Taehyung's cheeks and hugged around Taehyung's neck.

"Aww...my sweet Bunny" - Taehyung said softly.

Taehyung walked out from the kindergarten with Jungkook in his arms like a Koala Baby.

"Shall we go home?" - Taehyung asked casually but he know that he had to buy banana milk to his Kookie

Jungkook on hearing this left the hold on Taehyung's neck and stood on the floor and crossed his hands on his chest and looked down with an adorable angry pout.