𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟴

Next Day Morning 11:35 AM :

At Taehyung's School Basketball Court :

Taehyung and Jimin are very good player in Basketball.

Taehyung and Jimin kept their bags together in the hall and went to play. Already few more students are playing.

"Jimin throw towards me" - Taehyung asked while playing Basketball.

"Ahhh.... catch it" - Jimin thrown the ball to Taehyung while running.

The other students including Taehyung and Jimin were playing seriously.

At that time Jimin's friends were came there and sat on the chairs and started to watch Taehyung and Jimin.

(Jimin had 3 friends. From now I'll mention them naming Friend 1, Friend 2, and Friend 3. It'll be much more easy to understand)

Suddenly Jimin got a little tired and sat on the chair. By noticing Jimin, Taehyung came near to him with a water bottle.

"Drink it Jimin" - Taehyung said as he gave Jimin the water bottle.

"Thankyou Idiot" - Jimin said as he punched on Taehyung's tummy softly with a smile and started to drink.

"Is this enough?" - Taehyung asked with a cute smile.

After drinking half bottle of water, Jimin looked at Taehyung with a smile.

"I want to go to the restroom" - Taehyung said casually.

"Can I join with you?" - Jimin asked casually.

"No need Jimin,  you go and play. I'll be back soon" - Taehyung said.

"Ok Taetae, come soon. I'm going to play" - Jimin said with a soft smile as he caressed Taehyung's hair softly.

Taehyung smiled and leaved the hall.

Jimin's Friends noticed Taehyung, who was going somewhere.

"Hy come on guys let's follow him" - Friend 1 said.

"Ahhh we have to teach a lesson to Taehyung. Come on" - Friend 2 and Friend 3 said as they stood up from the chair.

Soon they started to follow Taehyung. Jimin didn't noticed it, because he was very busy at Basketball game.

At RestRoom :