𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟭

They reached Hospital :

Mr.Kim parked the car and took Jungkook on his arms on his right and on left he too the porridge box.

"Da-da Taetae where?" - Jungkook asked cutely.

"He is on the roor bear" - Mr.Kim said with a smile.

"Otey" - Jungkook said as he looked around the atmosphere.

"Da-da-da me Kookie wan walk with me legs" - Jungkook said cutely.

"No Bear, if you fall down it'll hurt you" - Mr.Kim said.

"Me carefully walk Da-da.. pleachh" - Jungkook asked with his bambi doe eyes.

Mr.Kim took a deep breath and allowed Jungkook to walk by himself.

Jungkook walked by himself by holding his dada's tiny finger with his whole.

Little far away he saw a dog and got frightened.

Mr.Kim also noticed that dog and he know that Jungkook was scared about dogs.

While reached near the dog Jungkook looked at him and "Bowww booo".

Suddenly the dog came towards Jungkook and he got scared.

"Da- Da...pick Kookie up up" - Jungkook said cutely with his teary eyes.

"No way, you walk yourself" - Mr.Kim said.

"Pleeachh" - Jungkook said cutely with his bambi doe eyes while holding his Dada's leg cutely.

Mr.Kim took him on his arms and said "Don't you need to walk alone bear?".

"No... me Little boy soo no da-da" - Jungkook said cutely while giggling cutely.

Mr.Kim smiled at him.

At Room :

Mr.Kim opened the door and Jungkook looked at Taehyung, who was sleeping.

Jungkook slowly walked towards his Taehyung and Mrs.Kim took Jungkook and sad beside Taehyung.