𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟯

After few minutes :

Time Evening 7:30 pm :

It became very dark outside.

Mr Kim and Mrs

Mr Kim and Mrs.Kim came back after payed the bills.

Jungkook ran towards Mrs.Kim cutely and hugged her legs.

"Mum'mma Taetae kai-id and jim'mi too kaid" - Jungkook said cutely while pointed his finger towards them.

Taehyung and Jimin looked each other nervously.

"What my baby?" - Mr.Kim asked.

Jungkook moved towards his Dada and said "They kaid da-da".

Jungkook was tried to say that they both cried but nobody got understood his words. So Mr.Kim leaved that.

"Ok my baby. Shall we go home now?" - Mr.Kim pecked Jungkook on his arms securely as he caressed his hair softly.

"Oteyy da-da me wanto go hom-me" - Jungkook said with a cute smile.

"Honey, go and inform that we had payed all the bills" - Mrs.Kim said.

"Ahh ok... And I'll come with Nurse and Doctor to remove the IV" - Mr.Kim said.

Mrs.Kim nodded his head and started to pack their things.

Mr.Kim was placed Jungkook on the floor but he was not ready to stood there.

"Da-da no. Pleachh me Kookie wan'to come yu" - Jungkook said cutely but Jungkook just clinged to Taehyung more.

"Then ok baby" - Mr.Kim said as he pecked Jungkook's chubby cheeks softly.

"Honey I'll be back. Let's pack all the things fast ok" - Mr.Kim said and leaved the room with Jungkook.

Jimin looked at Taehyung who was felt very tired.

"Taehyung are you ok now?" - Jimin asked while checking Taehyung's temperature on his forehead.

"Yeah I'm feeling better" - Taehyung said with a smile.

Jimin took a deep breath and smiled at Taehyung.

"Then ok I'm leaving now. Let's see you on school" - Jimin said while holding Taehyung's hand.

"No, please don't leave me alone Jimin" - Taehyung said in a sad tone.

"Look at the time now. It's already late. My mumma will search for me" - Jimin said.

"But, tomorrow is Sunday, so please come to my home today and stay with me tonight" - Taehyung asked withva sad face.

Jimin didn't said anything but looked at Taehyung's face, who was very sad.

By hearing this all Mrs.Kim came towards Jimin and touched his shoulder softly.