𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟱

The next day Sunday Morning 7'O clock :

Taehyung's Bedroom :

Sunray fallen straightly on Jimin's face

Sunray fallen straightly on Jimin's face. He rubbed his eyes while yawning. But Taehyung didn't wokeup from his sleep.

Jimin went to the bathroom and brush his teeth after bath.

After a few minutes.

Jimin looked at Taehyung, who was sleeping cutely like a bunny. Jimin sat beside Taehyung and touched his cheeks softly.

Suddenly Taehyung opened his eyes in fear.

"Noo...Jimin please" - Taehyung opened his eyes, while shouting aloud.

"What happened Taehyung? Is it nightmare?" - Jimin asked while laughing.

"Yess Jimin, how do you know that?" - Taehyung asked in a panic.

Jimin looked at Taehyung, who was scared of nightmare and he gave him a glass of water to drink.

Taehyung took the glass from Jimin's hand and drank it nervously.

"Don't be nervous Taehyung, be calm and drink it fully" - Jimin caressed Taehyung's hair softly.

Taehyung drank it fully and hugged Jimin tightly.

Jimin understood about Taehyung's dream by his activities.

"What happened in your dream? Is that about me ahh Taetae?" - Jimin asked while hugging Taehyung.

Suddenly Taehyung broke the hug and looked at Jimin's face with a shocked reaction.

"How...how you know that dream was about you?" - Taehyung asked cutely.

"Hahaha... I'm your best friend Taetae. I know everything about you" - Jimin said with a smile.

"Tell me idiot. How?" - Taehyung asked again and again like a small kid, while he was ready to through a pillow on Jimin's face.

"Ahh okok I'll tell you come near to me" - Jimin said in a husky voice.

Taehyung came close to Jimin.

Jimin get closer to Taehyung's ear and said "It's a secret" and Jimin ran downstairs while laughing.

Taehyung through the pillows towards Jimin, but Jimin ran fastly.

Taehyung got up from the bed and he too ran to downstairs calling Jimin's name aloud.

Jungkook was climbing the stairs cutely with his tiny legs.

Taehyung noticed it and picked Jungkook on his arms securely and Jungkook holded Taehyung's neck around like a kolar bear.

"Bunny do you know where is Jimin Hyung?" - Taehyung asked cutely while caressing Jungkook's fluffy hairs softly.