05

Staring at the little package in his hand, he couldn't believe this. What feelings are residing his heart and mind?

He just thought he was just being overly concerned for his frontman bandmate, but it something..more.

It is a burning feeling of passion. It left him feeling warm inside. Butterflies twisting in an nauseated format in his stomach.

Shaking his head to get rid of these.. thoughts. The drummer steps out of the car. He stretched his arms.

Lifting them into the air as mourning doves cooed in the distance. The skies are a morning crisp of a cloudy pale grey.

He shoved the little package of Winston's into his left pocket. Hooking his keys onto his belt loop afterwards of prior of locking the car doors.

A small sniffle left out of Dave's nostrils. It is a crisp, fall morning. He exhaled, some of the heated breath turned into fog as it left his warmer insides.

His black shoes of vans walking over the curb. Crunching on some leaves in the process. His hands are in his black leather jacket's pockets.

A small morning gust of wind blew throughout Dave's greasy chocolatey brown colored hair.

He looked around, seeing a small flock of blue jays picking at the grass and taking out worms from the soil.

Honey-browns of chestnut eyes suddenly locked onto the bridge once again.

Eyebrows pinching together in furrowed actions as he began walking into the direction of this.

Leaves being crushed into peices once the drummer bandmate for nirvana stepped onto the oranged themed patterns.

Dave has reached the bridge.

A small stream of water is flooded into the young man's ears. He ducked his head as he went underneath.

He walked around, viewing the teenaged jokes of graffitied walls that littered all over the place.

Suddenly, he stopped.

His body is stunned to the core. He is frozen. His hands get clammy. His eyes are wide.

There, he has witnessed the man he has been looking for.

Kurt Cobain.