23

Dave and Kurt look towards each other with love. They both leaned in and shared a kiss.

But got startled when they heard the van's car honk. The two separated from the kiss.

Looking towards the window. Krist had the car window rolled down and his laughing is somewhat muffled due to the glass window in the house.

Kurt rolled his eyes. Giving Krist the middle finger with a smile resting across his lips.

Krist returned the finger and then sped off away in the van.

"Nerd." Kurt muttered as he giggled. Dave leaned over and planted a big kiss onto Kurt's cheek.

"It was a little funny." Dave muttered.

Kurt rolled his eyes. Smiling as he leaned in and shared another kiss with Dave.

Dave returned the kiss to his boyfriend. Both of them holding each other close.

Hearts beating as one as they are deepening the kisses that they shared.

Slowly they pulled back and panted softly. Opening their eyes as they smiled at each other.

"I love you." Dave says.

Kurt blushed.

This was the first time Dave actually said the words. The blond headed male is staring up at Dave with a flustered gaze.

"You do..?" Kurt dumbfoundingly asked the question. Dave started to laugh. He nods his head.

"Yes, of course I do. I love you alot Kurt. Ever since we met. Since I first laid eyes on you. I knew I fell for you. I just didn't know if you were gay or not..." Dave laughed.

Kurt giggled along. "I always thought I was gay and just you being with me is the icing on the cake or proving that i truly am."

Dave kissed Kurt's nose. Making the blond scrunch up his nose as he giggled happily.

"Still sore..?" Dave lowered his voice a bit, whispering the question into Kurt's ear.

Kurt bit his lip as he nodded. "A little bit the painkillers helped." Dave sighed in relief. "Good, I don't want you to be in pain."

The blue eyed male lifted his gaze. Staring up at Dave with so much love and passion in his eyes.

"Don't look at me like that.." Dave says, blushing. He turned his head as he lets out a soft chuckle.

"Why? I can't help it. You look so cute." Kurt replied as he kissed Dave's cheek. A flustered sigh escaped out of Dave's lips.

"You're cute too, you know." Dave replied.

Kurt shakes his head in response.