14

"why." Kurt muttered in response. Dave scoffed. "Because I was worried as fuck!? Krist was worried! Fans were worried!"

Kurt groaned. "Oh my God.."

Dave shakes his head. "No! No! I think I pretty damn think I earn an explanation from you."

The blond sighed. "fine!" He grunted. Turning his head. His blond hair swayed a bit from the stressed movement.

"I had to get drugs." Kurt responded, the same depressive tone as before when he was questioned. Dave felt a frown grow on his face.

"I met up with my dealer, we came to Aberdeen. I bought the dope and I just decided to trip on it here rather than head back to Seattle." Kurt responded, bitterly.

"You really used...?" Dave began to tear up. Kurt suddenly shrieked. "Yes David! I used heroin! I shot up and tripped the hell out, okay?!"

Tears rolled down Kurt's face as well as he covered his eyes. Hiccuping sobs as his body shakes from the stress of relapsing.

"Kurt.." Dave muttered the other's name. He brought the frontman into a soothing hug. "no, baby, no.. why'd you do that?"

Kurt shakes his head. Crying softly into Dave's shoulder. "I don't know.. I was doing so great. I was clean for a solid month or so.. fuck, I'm so sorry."

"Hey." Dave says, a bit stern.

"Kurt, look at me."

Kurt slowly lifts his head. A few tears dropping as he lifts his head upwards. Dave gave a sympathetic smile.

"I'm not mad at you. Addiction is very hard to beat. We all have our bad habits. Hell, I'm addicted to weed and cigarettes and you are too. Now I understand those are totally different from heroin, and i get that heroin is much heavier in dosage of the high feeling... " Dave sighed.

"Look. Just know I'm not mad at you for what you did. I'm worried about you. I really care about you alot, Kurt."

"You do..?" Kurt sniffled as he felt Dave wiping the blond's tears away.

"Of course I care about you."
Dave replied.