24

"what? Yes you are." Dave replied. Kurt shakes his head once again. Which made Dave frown.

The brunet shifted his body. He faced the frontman. Taking his boyfriend's hands, he holds them.

Lightly he squeezed them as Dave murmured. "Look at me, dear."
Kurt did as asked. His blue eyes slowly looked back up towards Dave.

"You're very handsome and adorable. In my eyes, you're the most incredible person in the entire world. You mean so much to me. I want you to stay safe. I want you to be in my life, even beyond life and into the afterworld. You mean so much to me."

"I know you don't see yourself that way, and I know that it's so hard to fight against your battles. But I'm listening. I'm always here. I know it's hard to believe my words right now, as you are listening – but I am telling you the honest truth."

"You mean so much to the world. You have a purpose, Love. I get it, life kinda is a bitch sometimes and it drags you down. But there is always a light in the tunnel, and let me guide you to it."

"Okay?"

Kurt teared up at those soft touching words. His heart fluttering in a bittersweet happiness. He nodded as he hiccuped a soft sob.

Dave brought Kurt's head down to his chest. Petting the blond's hair as he soothed Kurt to calm back down.

Once Kurt is settled, Dave leaned his head down. He placed his lips onto Kurt's head. Then pulled back after the short head kiss.

"I love you." Dave whispered.

Kurt whimpered softly as he mumbled.

"Oh I love you too, Dave. So much.."

Kurt lifts his head. Wiping away his tears with his sleeve. "Thank you, thank you for being here. It really alot to me."

Dave smiled as he pecked Kurt's lips. "Of course I'm here for you. I love you."

"I love you too." Kurt mumbled in response.

"Now, do you want to head upstairs?" Dave offered. His brown eyes looking towards the clock. It read 10PM.

Kurt nods his head. Yawning a bit into the palm of his head as he mumbled. "As long as you can cuddle me.."

Dave chuckled in response to that. He lifted Kurt off the couch. Holding the blond in his arms. The drummer stands up.

"I will. Of course." He replied.

Making Kurt smile ear to ear.