21

Dave widened his honey-browns in reaction of hearing this. Is this a dream? The drummer couldn't believe it.

His lips trembled in shock. No words can escape. The drummer felt his face turn red. He is in awestruck. He is love sick.

Kurt giggled at Dave's reaction. He leaned in and shared a kiss with the drummer.

Dave is frozen in place. Before his body relaxed. Both of the males moving their lips in synchronized motions with each other before they pulled back with a soft smack.

The drummer squeezed Kurt's hands as they pulled back from the kiss. They opened their eyes and made contact.

"Does that answer your question?" Kurt replied with a smile tugging up on his lips.

Dave cleared his throat as he felt flustered. He nods his head. "Uh-huh..." he responded. Making Kurt grin happily.

"Good." Kurt replied. He kissed the drummers cheek and then gets out of the car.

The front door opened. Revealing Krist at the door way. The bassist gasped. "Holy fuck!"

Kurt closed the passenger door. Dave snaps out of the trance. He gets out of the driver's seat. Closing the car door.

Dave and Kurt walk up to the house. Krist brought Kurt up into a hug. Squeezing the shorter blond with concern.

"Kurt, you scared the living fuck out of me!where the hell were you?!" Krist scolded as all three band-mate's go inside the house.

The door softly closing.