20

Reaching towards the house. Dave parks the car. Into the driveway. He switched the car off.

It is sunset. A beautiful golden sun just barely in the sky. Colors of pastel pink, blue and purple across the sky.

Dave turned his head. He looks at Kurt. "Well, we're back." He muttered. Kurt nods. "mhm.."

"But before we go inside, I have something I really want to ask.." Dave replied as he grasps onto Kurt's hands.

His thumbs brushing against the top of Kurt's hands, calming the blond's sudden rush of anxiety.

"You ask me anything." Kurt responded as he gave a little squeeze to Dave's hands.

The little reassuring squeeze to Dave's hands made the drummer feel at ease. He smiled a bit as he locks his brown eyes onto the cerulean blue.

"Are we.."

"Dating?"

Dave asks. Licking his lips as he clamped them shut after the question flooded out.

Kurt widened his eyes when he heard the question. A warm blush rises to his face as his blue eyes gaze downwards. He is looking at Dave's hands now.

"I thought this just was a drunk one-night stand.." Kurt mumbled. Dave stammered out in response.

"Well! Uh.. ehm.. I– I mean if tha–thats what you want.. then...-" Dave stammers but Kurt cut him off.

"No." Is all the blond said.

Dave blinked. His heart beating faster. Kurt felt his eyes glossed with tears. His heart rate increased.

"I want something more." He says.