08

"Yes, and im so relieved that I found you. I was thinking of the worse.." Dave mumbled as he gets up.

Kurt stepped back a bit. His converse skidded across the dirt. "Worse? What did you even think?" He questioned.

Dave's face went pale. At the sudden thoughts of worry coaxed his brain with the other thinking scenarios.

A soft sigh left out of Dave's lips. "I was thinking you got killed or kidnapped." He stated.

Kurt widened his blue eyes in shock. Hearing those scenarios leave out of Dave's mouth left goosebumps underneath his sleeves.

"Well.. no." The frontman mumbled, shaking his head. "Of course not." He cleared his throat.

Dave sighed in relief. "Well I know that didn't happen, Kurt. But what's the real reason you've been out here in Aberdeen then?"

Kurt bit his bottom lip out of a anxious habit. "Well i–" he stopped himself. Lowering his head a bit in shame. As if he was being scolded at by parental figure.

Dave placed a hand onto Kurt's shoulder. Rubbing the blonde shoulder with an affectionate action of care and reassurance.

"Kurt, whatever the reason is. I won't be mad at you for it. If you don't want to tell me right now - you don't have too. But, we gotta get back home. Krist is probably still worried sick. He has absolutely no fuckin' clue that I found you yet. So we should get back home as soon as possible."

Dave explained, his voice low and soft. Such a comfort tone of voice which caused a little smile to rise across Kurt's face.

"Thanks, Dave. It's.. kinda hard for me to talk about it right now." Kurt replied as he lifted his head.

He makes eye contact with Dave. Brown boring into Blue. A warm fuzzy feeling filled both of the band-mate's chests as they stared amongst each other.

They stared for a solid minute or so before Dave spoke up once again with the follow up question.

"Did you bring anything with you when you left here?" Dave asked. Kurt sighed. "I used it already."

Dave furrowed his eyebrows of how Kurt worded it. It wasn't exactly clicking right in his mind.

He just hid his confusion with a smile. He wrapped his arm around Kurt. Making the blond headed male blush lightly.

"Let's head back. I got the car parked at the lot at the entrance of the park." Dave explained.

In the back of his mind, Dave knew he is going to have to question what Kurt meant. Just not right now.

Kurt looked down at his worn out converse as he muttered. "Okay, let's go."

The two men left the bridge.