09

The pair of vans and converse crushed lightly against the autumn leaves as the morning looked much brighter. Approximately the time being 9:10AM.

"How are you?" Dave asked after clearing his throat. Kurt shoved his hands into the pockets of his baggy jeans as he shrugged.

"Doing okay." Kurt muttered in response. "Well that's good." Dave replied, a tiny smile dancing on the corners of his lips.

"Hey." Kurt says as he lifted his head up. He gazed at the taller drummer. Dave lowered his head to look back down at the blond.

"Yeah?" Dave asked in return.

"Did you seriously drive all night long to find me?" Kurt asks as he swallowed down his nervousness.

Dave nodded. "Yes, I did Kurt. I looked all around Seattle first. I didn't see you anywhere. I stopped by Olympia and you weren't there either. So I had one other option in my head and that was here in Aberdeen."

He explained as the two approached the car. Dave takes the keys off the belt loop of his pants. "Get in the passenger, I'll drive."

"You sure? You just said you drove all night last night." Kurt blinked twice as he says this.

Dave chuckled. "Oh, I'll be fine hon." He clamped his mouth shut once the nickname is slipped out. A reddish pink blush rises across the drummers face.

Kurt felt the corners of his lips smile upwards. He gave Dave a quick peck on the cheek before he walked around to the passenger side.

"Well, okay. But if you get tired at all I can drive the rest." Kurt explained, but Dave immediately shakes his head.

"I got it. I got it. Trust me, trust." Dave replied which is followed by a short chuckle.

Kurt rolled his eyes as the car unlocked. "Well alright, but don't be complaining to me if you get tired." He giggled.

Dave felt his heart flutter. At the sound of the genuineness of the giggle that flooded into his hearing.

The two males opened the car doors.