07

Both of them felt a twinge of pain ache in there hearts when the word 'friend'was mentioned.

Kurt handed Dave the cigarette. "Here, try it. You might like it." He joked. The brunet rolled his eyes as he takes the lightened up cancerous addictive stick.

"Highly doubt it. My go-to brand is Marlboro and you know damn well." Dave joked in return.

Dave puts the cigarette to his lips. Taking a deep inhale as the smoke became trapped in his lungs before he exhaled it out.

"It's not.. so bad." Dave responded as he handed Kurt back the cigarette. The two shared a soft laugh.

Then proceeded to share the cigarette until it is completely wasted and gone.
The tiniest cigarette butt, Kurt puts it out into the dirt. Making sure it is fully out.

"Now, how'd you get here." Dave asked again. This time much sterner. He knew Kurt is trying to be a avoider of the question.

Since another question from Kurt in reply. "what do you think about the trees here in Aberdeen? Aren't they pretty?" He asked.

His calloused hand pointing into the direction of the trees that littered across the entire park.

"Yes Kurt, they're very nice. Oak?" Dave responded. He really wanted to get down to the actual question rather than being separated from it.

Kurt gets up from where he is seated. He placed a hand on his lower back as he grunted softly. He did sleep underneath this bridge.

And Dave knows this. Which completely resulted into Kurt having sore pains from the awkward sleeping of the ground.

"Yeah, oak." Kurt grunted in responded. As he moved his hand off his back. The oversized red and black striped sweater hugged his body perfectly.

Dave is silently admiring Kurt. His brown eyes gazing up and down Kurt's body but froze once he noticed Kurt is now looking at him.

"You actually searched for me?" A sudden question was asked from the blond headed male.

Dave imediantly nods. "Yes, of course Kurt. Like I have said, you have worried me and Krist and fuck-ton since you went missing."

"Well I'm not missing." Kurt responded, bitterly.

"I'm found."