22

"I was in Aberdeen." Kurt replied as he sits onto the couch. Tucking up his knees as he yawned a little.

Dave sits next to Kurt. He wraps his arm around the blond. Krist sits in the chair next to the couch.

"Aberdeen? Why were you over there?" Krist asks. Worried as he leant a bit forward. Folding his hands as he is looking at the two.

Kurt shrugged. "I'd rather not talk about it.." he replied. Krist sighed. "Well, alright. Just I'm glad that you got back home safely."

"Now," Krist cleared his throat. A little smug smile rising on his face. "Where the hickeys come from?"

"Oh!-" Kurt tried to hide them with the collar of his striped sweater. Dave chuckled. "I left them there."

Krist's mouth dropped in shock. His hazel eyes glancing back and forward. Between the drummer and frontman.

"You did not...." Krist says as he started to smile wider. Kurt tucks his face into Dave's neck. He felt flustered as he left a few kisses to Dave's neck.

Dave bit his bottom lip. He nodded in confirmation towards Krist. The bassist gasped in shock. "HOLY SHIT! When?!" Already knowing what they meant.

Kurt squeaked out. "In the car on the way back here.." he squeaks as he tucked his face back into Dave's neck. Focusing on leaving a hickey on Dave's neck now.

Dave blushed as he tried to stabilize his breathing. His hand lightly squeezing Kurt's side as he nodded. "Yeah, we were both wasted and..–"

"Holy fuck! So you two are dating now?!" Krist exclaimed in happiness for the two.

Dave looked at Kurt. Kurt lifts his head up. A visible hickey now is placed onto Dave's neck.

The drummer let's out a flustered laugh as he rubbed his neck, nodding towards Krist.

"Wow! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm so relieved you got Kurt back home safely. I was planning on hanging with Shelli but I had to house sit obviously.. I didn't know how long you two would've been gone for."

Krist explained that is followed up with a laugh. "you should go see her, man." Kurt replied.

"Yeah, I do miss her. Im gonna go surprise her. Dave, hand me the keys." Krist says as he gets up into the direction of the door.

Dave unhooked the keys off his belt loop. He tossed them to Krist. The bassist catches it.

"If I don't come back tonight, then you know why." Krist winks as he left the house.

Waving his hand as he closed the door and left.