15

After an utter silence of sniffling and calming down from the two. They slowly look at each other once again.

"Now, are you okay?" Dave asks softly. He held onto Kurt's hands. Giving them a soft squeeze.

Kurt returned the hand squeeze. He nods his head. "Mhm." He hummed out.

"Mkay, good." Dave muttered. He started to smile. "hey, how about we drink the booze from the backseat to loosen up?"

Kurt nods. His eyes widening. "I totally forgot about that! We can get drunk man! We aren't driving, you know."

"Hah, no. That's why I stopped here in the forest area. So we can have peace and quiet. You, and me. And the beautiful stars above our heads.

Kurt looked up. Sarcastically he says. "this is a car's ceiling hood." Dave started to laugh. "Kurt, look outside the window. Silly."

"OH!" Kurt exclaimed as he laughed. His blue eyes looking outside as he admired the stars. His blue eyes twinkled as he looked at them.

"They are pretty Dave. I use to talk to the stars alot when i was a kid." Kurt replied. A little smile resting on his face.

"You did?" Dave asks. Turning his head to look at the frontman. Kurt looks over. They make eye contact once again.

The warm fuzzy feeling inside of their hearts is much stronger. A burning sensation of passion and excitement.

"Yeah, I fucking did. It was so nice. I was so naive.. I mean, I'm still kinda naive but not as much as I was." Kurt scratched the back of his head, chuckling.

"Nevermind about that, where's the booze?" Kurt asks to change the subject.

Dave chuckled. "Backseat." He responded to the question. Kurt leant around.

He grabbed the case and brought it to the front. "You already drank a bottle from it?"

"Remember I got buzzed last night." Dave chuckled. Kurt shakes his head. "man, my memory is screwed up."

Kurt grabs two bottles. He handed one to Dave and kept one for himself.

"Ready?" Kurt asks.

"Ready."Dave replied.