A KEEPER

Melissa

I've been desperate for Charlie since day one, and I'm finally going to have my way with him. Pressed right up to his muscular chest I finally get to appreciate just how fit he is. There's not a drop of fat on this man, and those tattoos give him such an air of bad boy that I feel the wetness pooling in my core.

Charlie's hands greedily grab fistfuls of my ass as he pushes me against him. The way he starts to trail kisses down my neck threatens to strip me of control.

I move back, Charlie follows step by step until I feel the bed behind me and turn us around. With one finger in the middle of his chest I guide him to sit on the edge of the bed and start to unzip my dress.

Charlie's eyes stay fixed on mine until the strapless dress makes it past my bra and he leans back on his elbows, his eyes freely perusing my body in no rush at all.

He takes a deep breath and let's out a long exhale, shaking his head, "Damn...that's all I've got, just damn. Yoga huh?"

"A lot of yoga," I slip between Charlie's knees and guide them to open, his cock standing tall under that towel of his, "I'm wearing a diaphragm, just so we're on the same page here."

As I drop to my knees he covers his face with his hand and moans, "Honey, if your mouth goes anywhere near my cock, that's it, I'm going to come the second those lips touch me."

I slid my hands right up under his towel and unwrapped my gift, and what a gift, I thought it was glorious in the shower when I caught him masturbating, but only now this close can I see just how perfect he is.

He sits up and watches me as I wrap my hand gently around his length and slowly begin to glide up and down. I lick my lips and without wasting any more time I wrap them around the tip of his cock.

When Charlie groans I know it's time for to start work on the balls and he starts swearing in Japanese, "Honey please, I don't want to come yet."

When I look up at him he gently places his hand on my face and I let him guide me to his lips where he kisses me with such tenderness that he turns me to putty. His hands are no longer desperate or needy, they explore with appreciation. As I stand between his open legs he kisses my stomach, his fingers slide under my panties, around my ass and the edge of my already soaked opening. My breath hitches, and as his fingers test the slickness of my arousal I'm frozen on the spot. Every tiny movement threatening ecstasy.

I run my fingers through Charlie's hair and make him look up at me before straddling him. I know I'm wet and ready for him, I slip my panties to the side and guide his tip to my core. I take him into me in one deliberate move, filling me completely and then some.

He groans and as I lift myself up his fingers grip onto my ass, "Goddamn Mel."

I started slow. Charlie hasn't been with anyone in years, and as much as I enjoy a good tease I do want to make this last.

"Charlie, you feel so good," I moan as his fingers deftly unclasp my bra, and he flings it off to the side before devouring my nipple with his mouth. I practically push his face deeper into my chest as I grind him.

I feel him harden even more inside me, he's close. Thank fuck because so am I.

"I'm going to come Honey," Charlie growls.

I rest my forehead on his and watch the fire in Charlie's burning right into me. He surprises my by wetting his pinky his mouth and slipping the tip into my ass, instantly setting me off and the wave after wave of bliss that hits me is beyond description. That pinky, that fucking pinky is working wonders.

Charlie's body stiffens as his climax hits him and I'm careful not to move too much so he can enjoy it until it naturally subsides. He watches me the entire time with a mixture of vulnerable bliss and satisfaction.

Unable to resist his lips I kiss them, wrapping my arms around his giant frame. We sat there making out on the edge of his bed so long that I felt him harden inside me, and when I started to lift up to go again, Charlie took over. He stood up with me wrapped up around him and effortlessly placed me in the middle of the bed before pulling out and stripping my underwear off in rather dramatic fashion.

At this point I was no longer the one in control.

The way Charlie made love to me was beyond intense. It wasn't fucking, and he wasn't just a guy trying to get off, he was exploring me, watching me for every hint of a reaction and enjoying every moment of it.

This man is a keeper, and I intend to do just that, keep him.

I don't know what time I woke up but it was a beautiful sight waking up to Charlie's sleeping face. Making a man this beautiful is a dangerous thing, he could use his power for evil and heartbreak. His mother did an amazing job, because this man before me is a unicorn.

Charlie's eyes opened and my perv session was cut short. He focuses his eyes and he closes them sleepily, smiling. His hand starts reaching out to find me and he lifts his head, brows knitted looking mighty unhappy about something, "Why are you so far away?" his head drops and he growls.

I smile, "Not a morning person?"

"There's no such thing as a morning person, it's a myth. A legend to guilt people into whipping themselves to try harder."

"Those are some profound words for 5am."

One of Charlie's eyes shoots open and he come roaring towards me and lies on top of me, dropping his entire weight onto me, making me laugh, "Mm, that's better."

"For who? I can't breath."

He pretends to snore for a second before getting up a little and hovering over me, "Good morning beautiful." Charlie brushes his nose against mine before kissing me.

I feel his morning wood against my hip and lift up into him, "What time does Archie usually wake up?"

"Six," Charlie says between kisses.

"Mm, it'll have to do," I manage to moan before Charlie kisses his way to my core. When his hot tongue goes to work I grab the closest pillow and smother my face.

God fucking damn.