Chapter 13: There she blows!

(Dawson's Creek, Season 3~Episode 4: *Everyone was at different stages of their lives at this very moment in Capeside...Dawson continues to pal around with Eve...{who still no one likes} Jen became a cheerleader, Jack became an overnight football star, and Pacey and Joey? Well...they're up to their usual crazy antics today. Pacey wanted to pick up something very important to him, and who better to accompany him than Miss Joey Potter?! He hid behind a Minuteman cutout, wanting to scare her originally...but then he thought he'd just stick to classic comedic Pacey. Joey walked down the hall, passing the cutout. He started to slowly walk behind her, then he stopped as soon as he saw her turn around. Then she attempted to start walking again...when she goes to walk away again, he finally stopped right next to her...*

{Script's dialogue}

Pacey: "Like, oh, my God! Go, team! Ahaa!'' *Doing a very poor ditzy girl laugh*

Joey: *Laughing at Pacey and his crazy antics of the morning...he was always wreaking havoc at the craziest hours!* "For a minute I thought you'd been possessed by the school-spirit creatures from...planet Overzealous?"

Pacey: "Not yet. l am thinking about making a run for it before the pods hatch. What do you say, Scully?!" *Looking at Joey intently, wanting her to go with him*

Joey: *Acting like she was infatuated with the idea of ditching class, but...* "Cut class with you? Sounds delectable...I'll pass."

Pacey: "What if I told you that there was a mission to my madness?" *Walking down the hallway with Joey, trying to convince her...he wanted her company*

Joey: "Are you serious?"

Pacey: *Talking in a British accent* "But of course. The monsieur in the stylish shirt requests the madam...for a very pressing appointment, yeah?"

Joey: *Crossing her arms at him, not finding his last comment funny* "What is it?"

Pacey: *Smiling at her* "Well, that would be the surprise part!"

Joey: *Just wanting him to get to the point* "Just tell me, Pacey!"

Pacey: "Let me think about that...Nope!" *Continuing to smile at her*

Joey: "Well, fine. You won't tell me; I'm not going anywhere!" *Attempting...again to walk away from him*

Pacey: *Patting Joey on the head and using an excuse to grab her cheeks* "Oh, Little Jo, you're so cute, but friend to friend, honestly..." *He grabs her shoulders and looks her in the eye* "Check into some "feigning disinterest" classes."

Joey: "Well, thanks. But trust me, Pacey, I couldn't care less."

Pacey: "Well, okay. Whether or not you're actually interested...you have about 10 seconds to make up your mind after I round that corner. Starting now...One. Two." *Emphasizing...* "Three." *Monotone* "Four..." *Pacey walks off and turns the corner...secretly waiting for her to join him. Joey waits a couple seconds and then rounds the corner after giving it some thought. One time won't hurt, she was just more curious about what Pacey needed her for so badly* "Six seconds? Six?!" *Absolutely shocked she waited that long to join him* "I mean, come on, have you no pride? I thought you'd last at least eight!" *Walking off in a fit, but happy Joey decided to come along with him*

Joey: *Rolling her eyes at him, she just wanted to get this over with* "I loathe you!"

*They leave the school, unnoticed. And Pacey takes her to the post office, Joey was completely confused...{This was the pressing matter he needed to take care of NOW?!} She thought. They walked the whole way there. She thought Pacey was going to use the Witter Wagoneer like he always does...but apparently not today! Once they get to the post office, Pacey gets a really long package* (Hi...it's me...your lovely author! Please do not take this wrong...I did not intend that to be written that way...but take it as you see it...Enjoy! XD) *Once they leave the post office, they begin to walk to the surprise Pacey has been waiting to show her all morning, bickering the whole way back...*