It's okay to Feel what you're Feeling

Asher Blake

I groaned with heavy hammering in my head.

I woke up feeling someone's body warmth against my chest and saw a woman's back pressed tightly against my chest.

I tried to remember about last night but all I could remember was seeing Birdy and apologizing her for my rude behavior.

But looks like she took care of me when I was in a drunkard condition even after my disaster with her.

I slowly shook her to wake her up.

"Birdy?"

She turned to my side and my eyes widened and heart thudded violently after seeing the woman is not Birdy......

But.....but...

It was the woman I never wanted to see again, but always longed her to be with me.

"What the Hell!!!!"

I jumped out of the bed, while she got up and started walking towards me.

"Hey....."

I looked at her, the woman I considered the whole world to me......

The only woman who entered my life, turning it upside down......

The only woman who still holds my heart.......

After 3 years of trying so hard to forget her, even after engaging myself into hard core survival profession where every day was a survival race.

The heart once loved her, just never stopped......

What a fool I was to even hope for it.....

Even now, at this moment after 3 years of not seeing her.....

My heart dropped heavily just like at the day she left me standing alone in our Engagement party.

She was my lady in red and I was her knight in black.

But a sudden anger rushed inside me and stepped hardly on my small beating heart for her.

The emotions I had kept buried deep down started to burst out slowly when I met my Birdy.....

But now......

It's gone....burned into ashes at one single look at her.

"What are you doing here? And, what are you doing with me in the same room?"

"I came in search of you and you were drunk yesterday."

I looked at Mia sarcastically while she smiled sweetly at me, and for some reason that smile did not reach my heart as it always did.

A good sign, if I still had a loving heart then it would have surely fallen for her again.

"Sorry, but I really have nothing to do with you."

"You told me not to do that again." She said coming towards me.

"Not to walk out on you again. After all these years, you still love me.....I know......And that is why I am here. I am not gonna let you go again."

I turned towards her fierce.

"Why? After all that ties with other men, you finally found my worth?" I asked, my anger taking over every part of my body.

"Don't you think I ever kept a watch on you."

"My love was pure, I was possessive but never even once I doubted on you or stopped you from doing what you liked."

"But you....you left me when I needed you the most. And one day, your name didn't make me smile anymore. You left me humiliated in front of all those guests." My chest went up and down with anger.