City of Love

Roseanna Wren

I wandered half hearted through the halls of Museu Picasso, where a large collections of art by Picasso are displayed...

My mind and soul was in a complete trance what this evening would bring into my limited life....

After a long look into the Notre Dame Cathedral I came out marking all the museums and cathedrals I wanted to visit, cause I perfectly know Mr. Arrogant will not be interested in such sightseeing.

The clock showed 5:30 and I was in my worn out shorts and a tank top...

I am usually the makeup type but for the second time... I wanted to dress up.

I looked for some shops that would sell me a good heel and a dress for my most awaited date and looked for a cheap one...

~~~~~~

I turned around the mirror and saw the dress fit perfectly and me being happy it cost less than I had planned.

I took matching shoes and applied the dark red lipstick and combed my hair with my fingers leaving it messy.

I looked at the time, 15 more minutes...

I took a cab to the Eiffel tower, as it was now crowding and walked towards it's entrance where we had planned to meet.

The passerby gave me a strange look while women stared at me more than men... 

I took that as an compliment...

I walked slowly looking for Him and it settled in a beautiful pair of curious and tender eyes. 

He took slow steps towards me, holding a beautiful one red rose and dressed in full black, tucked in with a black shirt...

My smile spread widely while I walked towards him happily...

"Hey beautiful...!" His voice sounded so restrained...

"What's wrong?"

"I will be having a hard time to keep Men away from you tonight..." He said eyeing the people around us.

"I will have my eyes only on you... for tonight.." He raised his one eyebrow and pulled me against his chest...

"For tonight?"

"Prove me your worth then..." I challenged him while taking the rose from his hand.

"Tonight, has just started darling.... We have a whole deep night ahead of us..." He whispered against my forehead.

"Let's see whether My Man is a Man of actions or just words-" As soon as I finished, he crashed his lips on mine while I smiled melting and getting drugged into this beautiful night....

Inside the arms of this beautiful Man...

My Man... 

The waitress placed the food on the table and smiled at Asher while he had his eyes on me.  

I thanked the waitress and looked at Asher staring deep at me... 

"What? Am I that beautiful that you can't take your eyes off me? When the waitress was looking like a goddess." He just smiled shaking his head and ate without any word. 

"How was the shoot?" I asked. 

"Boring." I rolled my eyes and looked at my plate, twisting the spaghetti slowly... 

"Ask." Asher said looking at me. I was surprised again by his strange ability to read me like an open book. 

"I was thinking about the time we were in Antarctica playing 'Never have I ever' game." He nodded remembering it.