Just listen to your Heart!

Roseanna Wren

I looked at the mirror when I found a beautiful woman looking lost at me.

I smiled and she did the same.

The eye, the cheeks, the lips, the hair was beautifully done with a peach colour dress adorning her skin, she was really beautiful.

But, there was something missing...

Yes, there was something wrong with her and that's when I looked at her deep eyes.

Her eyes, craving something......

Gentle and calm with full of wisdom yet longed.

Longing for something she shouldn't wish for......

Maybe Love........

I took a deep sigh,

"Life is unfair, right?" I asked while she looked at me smiling.

"When you start living, it ends......And when you want to end something, it starts."

I smiled warmly at her while she appreciated it with an assured smile.

The door knocked, getting me out of my haze.

"Miss. Rose?" My event manager poked his head inside questioningly.

"Yes, are we resuming?" I asked checking out my makeup.

"No, it's cancelled. Mr. Blake left. I would reschedule the photoshoot consulting him and if Miss Eliana can make it by then. I would like to have her as the model."

"Oh...Sorry, I know I am new to this-" I stood up feeling bad for the photoshoot getting cancelled.

"No, no, it's not your photos or poses counting in the problem. It's you."

"Sorry?" I asked confused.

"Mr.Blake doesn't want to work with you but the photographs were really amazing. Honestly, it was way better than what I had thought  it would have been."

Even though his words should bring me relief, it stung.

Asher doesn't want to work with me......

Fine....I don't want to work with him either, a sudden anger shot up. 

But wait...Why am I even angry?

I should be cool........Ok......I am cool.

"Okay. Then I should be taking my leave now."

The event manager left the room and the makeup artist came rushing towards me to get me rid of the beautiful dress and makeup.

Great! Here goes another day of my precious life for nothing but a heartache.....Ughhh.....

I need to meet Eliana.

Noah Schnapp 

"Stop! This is your second bottle." I snatched the bottle and looked at him worried.

Asher doesn't drink much alcohol but seeing him drowning these many bottles, it was the same as how it was seeing him 3 years ago after the Engagement party.

"What's wrong with him?" Our uncle joined us entering in the Home bar.

"Huh, It was a really bad day uncle. I will take him up to our room."

"Asher, honey let's get you to bed." Mia wrapped her arms around Asher's shoulders when I stopped her.

"You have no rights to touch him." I stopped her from touching him, my protectiveness shooting up.